Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? 18:17 - Nov 29 with 980 viewsFixed_It

Bet it's better than Lambert's...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 18:19 - Nov 29 with 967 viewsabracaDOBRA_

39.6. Lamberts is 30
Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 18:20 - Nov 29 with 962 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 19:02 - Nov 29 with 850 viewsEireannach_gorm

This needs to be bumped on a regular basis.
Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 760 viewsBlueBadger

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 19:02 - Nov 29 by Eireannach_gorm

This needs to be bumped on a regular basis.

*bump*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 760 viewsOldsmoker

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 18:19 - Nov 29 by abracaDOBRA_

39.6. Lamberts is 30

Magic Mick was 37.63 with us.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:10 - Nov 29 with 733 viewsbobbyramsey

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 21:54 - Nov 29 by Oldsmoker

Out of interest, what were Burleys stats?
Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:16 - Nov 29 with 715 viewsOldsmoker

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:10 - Nov 29 by bobbyramsey

Out of interest, what were Burleys stats?

Burley was 45.1% over 185 games including 2 poor PL seasons.
Lambert not worthy enough to lick Georges shoes.
Well, perhaps the soles of his shoes after George has walked his dog.

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:23 - Nov 29 with 699 viewspositivity

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:16 - Nov 29 by Oldsmoker

Burley was 45.1% over 185 games including 2 poor PL seasons.
Lambert not worthy enough to lick Georges shoes.
Well, perhaps the soles of his shoes after George has walked his dog.

1.5 poor seasons. the other one was quite good!

tbf he was sacked for the final season and a half where he had a win percentage of 24%, still a far higher level than lambert was managing at
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 22:31]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:27 - Nov 29 with 684 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 18:20 - Nov 29 by SitfcB

I am no Lambert fan by any means, but if those stats include Lambert in the Championship it is not an entirely fair comparison. This season alone Lambert has a higher win percentage and has us above them in the table (even on points per game).

However, Lambert is still not doing well enough to remain and has been given far longer than Parkinson was to get it right. A fairer comparison would be the League 1 only data for the whole of their time at their respective clubs.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:45 - Nov 29 with 648 viewsOldsmoker

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 22:27 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am no Lambert fan by any means, but if those stats include Lambert in the Championship it is not an entirely fair comparison. This season alone Lambert has a higher win percentage and has us above them in the table (even on points per game).

However, Lambert is still not doing well enough to remain and has been given far longer than Parkinson was to get it right. A fairer comparison would be the League 1 only data for the whole of their time at their respective clubs.

Whatever "fair comparison" anyone can come up with it's fake.
In the time of Trump, Lambert has 0% and has to be told "you're fired".
We don't need facts, just emotions - and emotions say go.

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 10:30 - Nov 30 with 511 viewsEireannach_gorm

Do we know Phil Parkinson's win percentage? on 21:54 - Nov 29 by Oldsmoker

Still better than Lambert ( at a higher level ) and we got rid of him because he was a dinosaur and didn't play the Ipswich way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024