Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soppy post 15:18 - Dec 6 with 2344 viewsfooters

There's been a lot of talk about people being isolated due to the old rona recently, but has anyone felt the opposite has been true for them?

Of course you can't see many people physically, but thinking about the year just gone I have to say I feel closer to a lot of my family than I have done since I was a kid. We've all been keeping in touch with each other and our neighbours far more regularly and just doing random acts of kindness to keep everyone's spirits up.

I feel the circumstances have helped bring us all much closer together, and it's a real shame we couldn't share Christmas all together. But it just shows that good can come from bad if you spare a thought for those around you.

In before SUQ. I know I'm soppy.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Soppy post on 22:03 - Dec 6 with 305 viewsfooters

Soppy post on 22:01 - Dec 6 by GeoffSentence

My kids have both been working from for most of the time since March. Can't get a moment to myself.

But on the plus side you haven't had to skip many LiveJasmine ads.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Soppy post on 22:04 - Dec 6 with 303 viewsSwansea_Blue

Soppy post on 21:55 - Dec 6 by footers

Sorry to hear that, Swanners.

FWIW, I'd still bang you.

OH ffs, just when I though things couldn’t get any worse

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Soppy post on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 300 viewsSwansea_Blue

Soppy post on 21:57 - Dec 6 by north_stand77

Sorry to hear that Swansea, hope things improve for you as soon as possible. Unfortunately many people feel like yourself

Cheers. That wasn’t meant to be a self indulgent moan though. The year’s not been too good, but I’m not too worried. Lots of people are far worse off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Soppy post on 22:12 - Dec 6 with 289 viewshoppy

Soppy post on 22:07 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

Cheers. That wasn’t meant to be a self indulgent moan though. The year’s not been too good, but I’m not too worried. Lots of people are far worse off.

Absolutely... Think of someone like KJ... been in hospital twice this year due to covid... and even when she’s allowed home, she has to put up with me...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Soppy post on 22:13 - Dec 6 with 285 viewsbazza

Soppy post on 15:24 - Dec 6 by gtsb1966

Well i started a new relationship just before lockdown and therefore i spent everyday with her as she was in my bubble. I can't thank the old virus enough because it quickly became apparent she was a right loony.

Brilliant 😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024