Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake 21:35 - Dec 10 with 5332 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone has got his email and is pranking him, telling him he hasn’t got a ticket

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:13 - Dec 10 with 901 viewsDarth_Koont

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:10 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

A quick look at his Twitter suggests it could be any one of 190 sixteen year old awkward dweebs with bumfluff mustaches and no hope of a single GCSE between them.

It's no wonder they don't turn up on here. They'd be torn to shreds.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 23:10]

Indeed.

If it was playing out on here it would be brutally dismantled within an hour. And those c@nts with it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:55 - Dec 10 with 821 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:10 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

A quick look at his Twitter suggests it could be any one of 190 sixteen year old awkward dweebs with bumfluff mustaches and no hope of a single GCSE between them.

It's no wonder they don't turn up on here. They'd be torn to shreds.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 23:10]

I think a big issue is he seems to get fanbases of other clubs latch on to him and vice versa. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if this ballot fake email came from someone with nothing to do with Ipswich (fan or club).

In the last year he’s became well known (on twitter I mean) amongst the fanbases of:
- Hull
- Leeds
- Norwich
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Birmingham
- Palace

Plenty of Hull and Leeds fans in particular have bullied him at points in the last year on there too. I had to unfollow him (well I didn’t follow his newest account actually) because it’s actually sad to watch. He won’t come off there and these youngsters (most of them seem 16-19) just see him as a twitter character and forget he’s a person who takes things too literally and to heart. The stuff about him saying he’s ‘going bridge’ every day just wasn’t nice to see. The Hull and Leeds fans mocking that was every worse.

Troy if you’re reading this by any chance.. me and a few mates stood with you and your group at Birmingham away a couple of years back and you’re a genuinely nice chap. But for your sake more than everyone else’s.. please come off Twitter. Or at least make your account private to your real life friends rather than hundreds of football fans across the country.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 02:04 - Dec 11 with 760 viewsSuperCoops

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:55 - Dec 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I think a big issue is he seems to get fanbases of other clubs latch on to him and vice versa. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if this ballot fake email came from someone with nothing to do with Ipswich (fan or club).

In the last year he’s became well known (on twitter I mean) amongst the fanbases of:
- Hull
- Leeds
- Norwich
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Birmingham
- Palace

Plenty of Hull and Leeds fans in particular have bullied him at points in the last year on there too. I had to unfollow him (well I didn’t follow his newest account actually) because it’s actually sad to watch. He won’t come off there and these youngsters (most of them seem 16-19) just see him as a twitter character and forget he’s a person who takes things too literally and to heart. The stuff about him saying he’s ‘going bridge’ every day just wasn’t nice to see. The Hull and Leeds fans mocking that was every worse.

Troy if you’re reading this by any chance.. me and a few mates stood with you and your group at Birmingham away a couple of years back and you’re a genuinely nice chap. But for your sake more than everyone else’s.. please come off Twitter. Or at least make your account private to your real life friends rather than hundreds of football fans across the country.

The thing is, how many of these non-Town fans know his situation. Reading through his timeline, he's frequently throwing out nasty comments and replies to other people, most of it cringeworthy. It's little wonder that he's targeted by these people (rightly or wrongly), who may or not know the extent of his situation.

Personally, I think the Internet is a bad influence on him full stop, but at the very least he needs to come of Twitter.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 07:41 - Dec 11 with 674 viewsPJH

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:44 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

Update: Ben has confirmed first is real and second is fake. Sent from a gmail

That is good to know-it also confirms that there is a right cunit out there thinking that they are clever in upsetting someone that is already tightly coiled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024