Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake 21:35 - Dec 10 with 5334 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone has got his email and is pranking him, telling him he hasn’t got a ticket

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:12 - Dec 10 with 1535 viewsgainsboroughblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:11 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

The bane of my exiztance...

And me Mooze.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:13 - Dec 10 with 1527 viewsPJH

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:09 - Dec 10 by gainsboroughblue

Without knowing what the 'standard' email looks like from the club for this balloting process, it is difficult to comment. But the non-personal form of address in the second e-mail looks like it would have been sent to many people, if it was at all. I also think it is slightly weird to add Merry Christmas as the end of such an email. It has an insincere quality to it after delivering crap news.

I'm wondering if both emails are fake.

The first part of the first one is exactly like the first part of the email I got for the Portsmouth game but it then goes on to tell you how to select the seat you want.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:14 - Dec 10 with 1529 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:10 - Dec 10 by PJH

I know who he is although I don't know him as such.

At away games he seems to be in a sizeable group and he seems relaxed but I often hope that the people he is with are real friends because I doubt if he can differentiate between genuine friends and something else.

I think he goes with Blue Action a lot of the time who look after him. He definitely has a lot of friends within the fan base but sadly there seems to be a nasty element who target him for some sort of sick joke.

I still have the screenshot saved of one of the dickheads who targeted him last time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:14 - Dec 10 with 1521 viewsjeera

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:10 - Dec 10 by PJH

I know who he is although I don't know him as such.

At away games he seems to be in a sizeable group and he seems relaxed but I often hope that the people he is with are real friends because I doubt if he can differentiate between genuine friends and something else.

To be fair he does seem to have a few good people looking out for him.

Whether everyone in his 'group' are mature enough to understand him properly might be another matter.

But there seems to be a clear indication that he knows a few good sorts.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:16 - Dec 10 with 1498 viewsPJH

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:14 - Dec 10 by jeera

Whether everyone in his 'group' are mature enough to understand him properly might be another matter.

That is good to know because he seems happy in their company but it does cross my mind that they might not all be true friends-it would be nice to think that they are.
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:18 - Dec 10 with 1485 viewsfooters

I'm sorry if this is inappropriate but it is very clear Troy has a few issues and there should be people round him helping with these issues.

That so much aggravation can be caused online by a few pricks is incredible. But, someone IRL needs to step in. It's obvious that social media is doing him untold mental distress, so where's the support, the intervention?

All of this is clearly avoidable and it needs to be brought to someone's attention immediately. He was threatening to kill himself the other night FFS.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:20 - Dec 10 with 1453 viewsjeera

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:16 - Dec 10 by PJH

That is good to know because he seems happy in their company but it does cross my mind that they might not all be true friends-it would be nice to think that they are.

Oh I think it's definitely been clear before that there's people around them who think he's a target of fun, no doubt.

But thankfully there seems to be one or 2 who won't stand by if they witness it, that's all.

That Benjamin for a start, but going by form on here Sitters and a couple of others wouldn't see any harm come to him if they were about. They all seem to know him and hopefully keep half an eye.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:22 - Dec 10 with 1441 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:09 - Dec 10 by gainsboroughblue

Without knowing what the 'standard' email looks like from the club for this balloting process, it is difficult to comment. But the non-personal form of address in the second e-mail looks like it would have been sent to many people, if it was at all. I also think it is slightly weird to add Merry Christmas as the end of such an email. It has an insincere quality to it after delivering crap news.

I'm wondering if both emails are fake.

The genuine email address from the club is news@email-itfc.co.uk

The first one isn’t that either, but as I said earlier that could be how Troyse has the club saved in his email.

There is a chance both are fake
Login to get fewer ads

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:22 - Dec 10 with 1418 viewsDarth_Koont

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:14 - Dec 10 by jeera

Glad to hear that. But like PJH I still worry having seen the maturity of a lot of those around him.

Whether he’s got friends or not, he still seems to be exposed to a bit too much hassle and anxiety.

Pronouns: He/Him

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:28 - Dec 10 with 1372 viewsjeera

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:22 - Dec 10 by Darth_Koont

Glad to hear that. But like PJH I still worry having seen the maturity of a lot of those around him.

Whether he’s got friends or not, he still seems to be exposed to a bit too much hassle and anxiety.

Agree.

But we don't have access to his home life and it's not my place to speculate.

He is an adult by law after all so it must be difficult for his family to monitor him if he doesn't want it

I do not know the answers, and as footers, and others, have alluded to, it's clear that someone closer to his situation needs to step in.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:31 - Dec 10 with 1335 viewsHerbivore

It's a pretty sad indictment of society when some sick jeb-ends are trolling a person with a learning disability who is clearly in distress.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:31 - Dec 10 with 1329 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:22 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

The first one isn’t that either, but as I said earlier that could be how Troyse has the club saved in his email.

One of the comments on Twitter has tagged a couple of players and asked them to do something for Troy.

Someone irl needs to deal with anyone who is doing the winding up too. Education at the very least.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:32 - Dec 10 with 1325 viewsDarth_Koont

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:28 - Dec 10 by jeera

Agree.

He is an adult by law after all so it must be difficult for his family to monitor him if he doesn't want it

I do not know the answers, and as footers, and others, have alluded to, it's clear that someone closer to his situation needs to step in.

100%.

And he should know that there’s an online community here to help too. Twitter ain’t gonna help. TWTD can and will.

Pronouns: He/Him

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:34 - Dec 10 with 1306 viewsgainsboroughblue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:28 - Dec 10 by jeera

Agree.

It's a tricky one isn't it.

I don't particularly want to discuss someone on here but if Troy is to be described as what would be classed as a 'vulnerable adult' then a safeguarding referral could be made to Suffolk CC. However, in my experience of doing this, they generally make recommendations before intervention or involving anybody else and the first thing they would say would be 1. Report it to the website (Twitter or wherever) or 2. Stop using it.

I'm not overly confident the first option would be taken seriously enough and the second option would probably take a lot of autonomy away from him as he clearly gets a lot out of using it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:41 - Dec 10 with 1264 viewsBlueBadger

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:31 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

It's a pretty sad indictment of society when some sick jeb-ends are trolling a person with a learning disability who is clearly in distress.

I'd like to echo what others have said here though, who the hell is looking out for Troy at this point? Poor f*cker appears to be on the receiving end of 'batnz' from an endless stream of awful t0sspots with no-one appearing to do anything about it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:44 - Dec 10 with 1236 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:22 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

Update: Ben has confirmed first is real and second is fake. Sent from a gmail
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:47 - Dec 10 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:44 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

Brilliant stuff, thanks EG.

WD Ben, good man.

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:48 - Dec 10 with 1214 viewsjeera

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:44 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

Ben seems like a good guy, do you or anyone else from here know him enough to speak with him about all this?

As in, not only a solution to this immediate situation regarding the ticket, but the relationship Troy has with Twitter and ways in which some support could be put into place for him.

Does anyone here know his family? Anyone in a position to voice concern about his state of mind as it is displayed online sometimes?

Again, very big of me as I'm not the one who would need to do anything I know.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:50 - Dec 10 with 1205 viewsSpruceMoose

There are some dogshît people out there. I'd love the club to find out who sent the fake email and if they're a fan - ban them.

Given the possible outcomes this is the best one. Pleased for Troy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:50 - Dec 10 with 1198 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:48 - Dec 10 by jeera

Ben seems like a good guy, do you or anyone else from here know him enough to speak with him about all this?

As in, not only a solution to this immediate situation regarding the ticket, but the relationship Troy has with Twitter and ways in which some support could be put into place for him.

Does anyone here know his family? Anyone in a position to voice concern about his state of mind as it is displayed online sometimes?

Again, very big of me as I'm not the one who would need to do anything I know.

If Twitter has privacy settings like Facebook that might be a good way to get rid of a lot of dickheads quickly.

And of course, we've all encouraged him to use Twitter less and post on here.

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:52 - Dec 10 with 1193 viewsStokieBlue

That second email is definitely fake. The English is incredibly poor and in some cases not even English.

Some real sick people out there.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:57 - Dec 10 with 1168 viewsDinDjarin

Might be a stupid question but did he apply for a ticket?
Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:02 - Dec 10 with 1152 viewsfactual_blue

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 22:14 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

I think he goes with Blue Action a lot of the time who look after him. He definitely has a lot of friends within the fan base but sadly there seems to be a nasty element who target him for some sort of sick joke.

I still have the screenshot saved of one of the dickheads who targeted him last time.

You must be tempted to 'out' said dickhead so he gets a taste of his own medicine.

I know I would be.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:07 - Dec 10 with 1124 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:02 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

You must be tempted to 'out' said dickhead so he gets a taste of his own medicine.

I know I would be.

I was at the time. No evidence it's the same person this time and dragging all that back up now wouldn't help him.

Truly impaired.

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:10 - Dec 10 with 1106 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone is pranking Troyse telling him it was a mistake on 23:07 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

I was at the time. No evidence it's the same person this time and dragging all that back up now wouldn't help him.

A quick look at his Twitter suggests it could be any one of 190 sixteen year old awkward dweebs with bumfluff mustaches and no hope of a single GCSE between them.

It's no wonder they don't turn up on here. They'd be torn to shreds.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 23:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024