Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics 18:38 - Jan 6 with 4814 viewswkj

He is actually starting to sound as humble as McCain did in when going up against Obama. I hope he gets the GOP in line as Trump is toxic for the GOP now. Irritates me that the GOP has moved so far right, as there are actually a lot of policies they champion that I favour more than the Democrats.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:21 - Jan 6 with 1016 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:20 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

He may be responsible for loss of lives by the end of the day.

Between him and Giuliani's ridiculous Trial by Combat comment, It would be a miracle to see that not happen.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:23 - Jan 6 with 1011 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:20 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

He may be responsible for loss of lives by the end of the day.

How much do you think he will care?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:24 - Jan 6 with 1009 viewsGuthrum

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:23 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Depends how long he's in prison for.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:24 - Jan 6 with 1018 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me seeing it this way... Or is nobody really trying to stop them?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:25 - Jan 6 with 1009 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:23 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

This is what happens when you elect a cult of personality. Where were the police today either? Ridiculous as they KNEW this was a real probability.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:25 - Jan 6 with 1007 viewsjaykay

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:14 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Bit of a limp display so far. Reminds me of when the Brexiteers get together. All you get is a handful of the most disappointing specimens who could scrape together the bus fare for a day out in the big city.

is it a tad better than farages famous brexit march from sunderland.

mind you i have heard farage was in that u.s. demo trying to get trump to reimburse him the £10000 he lost on trump winning the u.s. election

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:26 - Jan 6 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:25 - Jan 6 by wkj

This is what happens when you elect a cult of personality. Where were the police today either? Ridiculous as they KNEW this was a real probability.

It's almost as if they want this to happen. Are we to supposed to believe the US Government can't defend it's political buildings from a bunch of out of breath red necks?

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:26 - Jan 6 with 1006 viewsStokieBlue

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:24 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Is it just me seeing it this way... Or is nobody really trying to stop them?

Was listening to this on the radio just now on my cycle. Seeing the pictures is ridiculous, as you say, there should at least be someone trying to stop them.

They were yelling "Fight for Trump" on the radio.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:29 - Jan 6 with 997 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:26 - Jan 6 by StokieBlue

Was listening to this on the radio just now on my cycle. Seeing the pictures is ridiculous, as you say, there should at least be someone trying to stop them.

SB

Considering I can't get through to departures at JFK, or to an immigration appointment with USCIS, without walking by 20 machine gun toting soldiers I'm having a hard time believing someone hasn't instructed that they be let in to the fecking Capitol Building.

This is embarrassing for the US.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:31 - Jan 6 with 992 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:26 - Jan 6 by StokieBlue

SB

With the money they pay on National Defence, and 100 of the USA most powerful people in the building, and plenty of advance warning... this should not be happening.

The protest just became a riot, and the riot will become a civil war if people don't wake up to how manipulated they've become.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:33]

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:32 - Jan 6 with 992 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:24 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

Depends how long he's in prison for.

He's all in at this point. Playing the role of armchair general instructing his mouth breathing troops.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:34 - Jan 6 with 983 viewsGuthrum

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:29 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Considering I can't get through to departures at JFK, or to an immigration appointment with USCIS, without walking by 20 machine gun toting soldiers I'm having a hard time believing someone hasn't instructed that they be let in to the fecking Capitol Building.

Possibly trying not to create martyrs and stoking further trouble.

Or there's a big counter-protest somewhere they're trying to keep separate.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:34 - Jan 6 with 983 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:32 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

He's all in at this point. Playing the role of armchair general instructing his mouth breathing troops.

Sad times when you feel a pang of sympathy for pence who knew he was doomed today. Then i catch myself... nah... he's mike pence.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:36 - Jan 6 with 979 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:34 - Jan 6 by wkj

Sad times when you feel a pang of sympathy for pence who knew he was doomed today. Then i catch myself... nah... he's mike pence.

It was only ever going to end this way. You're ride or die with Trump. There's no jumping off the ride at the last minute. You either need to steer clear, or go full Giuliani. There's no middle ground.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:39 - Jan 6 with 966 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:36 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

It was only ever going to end this way. You're ride or die with Trump. There's no jumping off the ride at the last minute. You either need to steer clear, or go full Giuliani. There's no middle ground.

After 9/11 Giuliani was politically immortal... to fall this far from where he was back then is almost Paul Lambert levels of capitulation.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:40 - Jan 6 with 970 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:34 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

Possibly trying not to create martyrs and stoking further trouble.

Or there's a big counter-protest somewhere they're trying to keep separate.

I'm not sure that tactic will stand up to much scrutiny seeing as there could now be armed people in the building!

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:42 - Jan 6 with 962 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:39 - Jan 6 by wkj

After 9/11 Giuliani was politically immortal... to fall this far from where he was back then is almost Paul Lambert levels of capitulation.

Him being booed at a Yankees game should haunt him to his grave. He's dead to this city, which is staggering when you frame that within the context of 9/11.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:43 - Jan 6 with 962 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone has wrestled Trump's phone from him.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:45 - Jan 6 with 953 viewsGuthrum

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:40 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure that tactic will stand up to much scrutiny seeing as there could now be armed people in the building!

Indeed.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:49 - Jan 6 with 949 viewsPendejo

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:43 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Fake news!

The way in which these folks are hyped up they'll not trust a change in tone from their CIC that is out of character
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:51]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:49 - Jan 6 with 946 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:43 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Probably because he realise he may be charged for something in a couple of weeks if people die.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:52 - Jan 6 with 940 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:49 - Jan 6 by wkj

Probably because he realise he may be charged for something in a couple of weeks if people die.

For example...

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:52 - Jan 6 with 937 viewsSteve_M

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:29 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:54 - Jan 6 with 935 viewstractordownsouth

Someone in the Uni Labour society group chat described it as " Man responsible for holdingn gasoline can and shaking it occasionalyl, gives an inspiring speech about the wrongness of arson just after the match is lit"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:57 - Jan 6 with 922 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:52 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

Hold onto your hats. The National Guard have just been requested by the DC Mayor and Nancy Pelosi.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024