Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics 18:38 - Jan 6 with 4813 viewswkj

He is actually starting to sound as humble as McCain did in when going up against Obama. I hope he gets the GOP in line as Trump is toxic for the GOP now. Irritates me that the GOP has moved so far right, as there are actually a lot of policies they champion that I favour more than the Democrats.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:39 - Jan 6 with 766 viewsBlueBadger

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:26 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

She clearly hasn't received word what the official UK government line will be on this yet.

I'm guessing the answer is 'something wooly and vague about violence being bad but no outright condemnation of far-right violence'.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 21:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:39 - Jan 6 with 764 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:35 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

A second tweet from you know who - I notice he hasn’t told them to go home.

He should be on TV, not on twitter. Acutally... he should be on neither.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:39 - Jan 6 with 764 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJt40jdpiSm/?igshid=kvo61o7wfng9

Where are the posters with Very Real Law and Order concerns who were very vocal about BLM over the summer?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:40 - Jan 6 with 760 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:39 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing the answer is 'something wooly and vague about violence being bad but no outright condemnation of far-right violence'.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 21:47]

Nah... It'll be something along the lines of:

Violence on the LEFT (and sometimes the right) is always naughty.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 20:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 746 viewsElderGrizzly

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:39 - Jan 6 by wkj

He should be on TV, not on twitter. Acutally... he should be on neither.

‘Influencers’ are part of it and at least it will be easy to be charging them now 🙄

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:42 - Jan 6 with 741 viewsMercian

Some Republicans who are blaming Antifa, WTF.
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:42 - Jan 6 with 741 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:41 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

‘Influencers’ are part of it and at least it will be easy to be charging them now 🙄

Rather concerning that IT security is so lax if true.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 733 viewspointofblue

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:41 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

Blimey, they didn’t lock their screens???

This could make Wikileaks look like small fry.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:54 - Jan 6 with 690 viewsSpruceMoose

IED found on the Capitol grounds now.

This is terrorism.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:56 - Jan 6 with 690 viewspointofblue

National Guard now summoned, according to the White House press secretary.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:57 - Jan 6 with 684 viewsElderGrizzly

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:44 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

Blimey, they didn’t lock their screens???

This could make Wikileaks look like small fry.

I guess when you have armed terrorists running down the corridors you might not be thinking
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:58 - Jan 6 with 680 viewsElderGrizzly

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:56 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

National Guard now summoned, according to the White House press secretary.

That’s two set of armed forces he has sent to the Capitol today then
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:59 - Jan 6 with 676 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:58 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

That’s two set of armed forces he has sent to the Capitol today then

One of them is currently trying to remove the US flag from the Capitol Build and trying to replace it with a Trump flag...

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:00 - Jan 6 with 665 viewspointofblue

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:57 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

I guess when you have armed terrorists running down the corridors you might not be thinking

Very true, but I reckon some of the information held on those servers is exceptionally sensitive. I hope they don’t find their way to the nuclear codes!

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:02 - Jan 6 with 664 viewsElderGrizzly

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:54 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

This is terrorism.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:03 - Jan 6 with 659 viewsgiant_stow

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 20:54 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

This is terrorism.

Wtf?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:04 - Jan 6 with 657 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:02 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

I have improved it to be more relevant

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:07 - Jan 6 with 645 viewswkj

Biden now doing Trump's job for him.

GET IN THERE BIDEN! HOLD THIS FECKER TO TASK
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 21:09]

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:11 - Jan 6 with 607 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Biden calling out Trump to appear on TV & denounce the current events, unfortantely Trumps to busy on Twitter encouraging them.
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:24 - Jan 6 with 559 viewsElderGrizzly

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:11 - Jan 6 by SuffolkPOSH

Biden calling out Trump to appear on TV & denounce the current events, unfortantely Trumps to busy on Twitter encouraging them.

His daughter called them American Patriots and Trump Jr pleaded with them not to be violent “like the other side”
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 22:38 - Jan 6 with 509 viewsSuffolkPOSH

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 21:24 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

His daughter called them American Patriots and Trump Jr pleaded with them not to be violent “like the other side”

And some people advocate Ivanka & Donald Jr as future presidents. Who would have thought the future could be scarier than the present.
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 00:08 - Jan 7 with 466 viewsreusersfreekicks

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:52 - Jan 6 by wkj

Ted Cruz is merely starting his campaign for 2024, this is showboating for the cult.

Do you mean cult?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024