Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 963 viewsDanTheMan

South West Branch Call For Change of Manager 11th Jan 2021 12:28
The South West Branch of the Supporters Club has called for manager Paul Lambert to be replaced. 28

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 12:47]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 901 viewsOsborneOneNil

Does anyone have contact info the SW Supporters branch?
Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:05 - Jan 11 with 879 viewsGuthrum

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:00 - Jan 11 by OsborneOneNil

Does anyone have contact info the SW Supporters branch?

Yes, will PM you.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 849 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:05 - Jan 11 by Guthrum

Yes, will PM you.

Thank you
Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:19 - Jan 11 with 833 viewspeterleeblue

100's of years. It feels like it sometimes.......
Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:20 - Jan 11 with 835 viewsTJS

This is a very big call for a branch of the official supporters club.
I would think it is possibly unprecedented.
Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:27 - Jan 11 with 800 viewsGuthrum

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:20 - Jan 11 by TJS

But if we can't express our feelings (in a polite and reasonable fashion) then what is the point?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:31 - Jan 11 with 778 viewsIllinoisblue

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:20 - Jan 11 by TJS

It was well written and nicely done. A refreshing change from the hysterical ranting on twitter from certain people.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:33 - Jan 11 with 769 viewsDyland

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:27 - Jan 11 by Guthrum

But if we can't express our feelings (in a polite and reasonable fashion) then what is the point?

Absolutely.

The main Trust is not fit for purpose. At best sleepy, at worst stooge-like. Their November statement was a prosaic box ticking exercise.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:35 - Jan 11 with 766 viewsBlueBadger

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:31 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

It was well written and nicely done. A refreshing change from the hysterical ranting on twitter from certain people.

It's time like this, I almost wish I was on Twitter, just so I could call Bedsheet Rich a Venus Honeypot for starting us off down this path.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 13:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 742 viewsIllinoisblue

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:35 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

It's time like this, I almost wish I was on Twitter, just so I could call Bedsheet Rich a Venus Honeypot for starting us off down this path.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 13:41]

I just blocked the “Cruncher” and already feel better for it

62 - 78 - 81

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:42 - Jan 11 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:38 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

I just blocked the “Cruncher” and already feel better for it

Ah, I wondered what happened to Arsey after Phil banned him again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:45 - Jan 11 with 720 viewsFreddies_Ears

And this from a branch that is not all that politically minded, and absolutely supportive. ITFC, take note - if this group feel the need to comment, then you are risking losing much of the fanbase.
Sorry. (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 11 with 626 viewsBloots

Good to see local supporters clubs putting some pressure on on 13:31 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sorry. (n/t) on 14:40 - Jan 11 with 598 viewsIllinoisblue

Sorry. (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 11 by Bloots

Ha! I was referring to certain podcast folks.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024