Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video 18:23 - Jan 13 with 697 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 19:58 - Jan 13 with 638 viewsWicksy

Fibber

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 09:55 - Jan 14 with 538 viewsEwan_Oozami

Need to put a couple of extra logs in the Aga, I reckon, his fingers look frozen...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 09:57 - Jan 14 with 534 viewsMetal_Hacker

HaHa yeah saw this the other day and couldn't take my eyes of it

Couldn't figure out why but I did see the point(s)

Poll: If it were one or the other

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 11:13 - Jan 14 with 515 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've ignored this thread as I assumed it would be another one of your geeky music ones. I can see at least a couple of points to it now though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 11:29 - Jan 14 with 504 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Chapel hat pegs. Looking forward to next Sunday.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024