Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view 18:17 - Jan 24 with 5505 viewscressi

Dyer & Butcher
The Cowleys
P. Cook
T. Sherwood
Poyet & Tarrico
David Artell Crewe
A Foreign manager we don't know
Burley
Nigel Pearson
Just names some will piss you off

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 23:58 - Jan 24 with 565 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:24 - Jan 24 by stiff_talking

Eddie Howe

Think big

Why stop there, Klopp is having a wobble at Liverpool

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 00:28 - Jan 25 with 512 viewsrickw

I think Evans will wait until mathematically we can't make the playoffs - as he probably has a minimum requirement clause in Lambert's contract, which was void last season because of Covid.

I'd like to be wrong, but I think we're going to have to wait....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 00:51 - Jan 25 with 485 viewsOsborneOneNil

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 18:59 - Jan 24 by ColchesterBlue1985

My one and only choice would be Paul Cook.

Same, Paul Cook.

I’d love that.
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 00:57 - Jan 25 with 476 viewsjeera

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 23:58 - Jan 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why stop there, Klopp is having a wobble at Liverpool

Why would we want Klopp if he's having a wobble!?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 07:18 - Jan 25 with 403 viewsurbanblue

Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 00:28 - Jan 25 by rickw

I think Evans will wait until mathematically we can't make the playoffs - as he probably has a minimum requirement clause in Lambert's contract, which was void last season because of Covid.

I'd like to be wrong, but I think we're going to have to wait....

It surely can't be as simple as that. We could be in a relegation position where we could still 'mathematically' make the play offs.
Next Manager and it will happen shortly in my view on 07:21 - Jan 25 with 401 viewsLesta_Tractor

Shefki Kuqi seems keen

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024