Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Does this sentence mean exactly? 23:48 - Jan 26 with 586 viewschrismakin

"“I've not really seen it from the Sky angle, but I’ve seen it from my own angle and it was terrible. He'll know himself exactly what it means.""

He'll know himself exactly what it means. - - - - - Well we all know it was a red, so what else could it mean?????

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What Does this sentence mean exactly? on 23:51 - Jan 26 with 565 viewstextbackup

I don't understand anything he says. its words chucked together, like a pissed uncle at a wedding

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What Does this sentence mean exactly? on 23:53 - Jan 26 with 550 viewswkj

I believe players have an understanding about the ramifications of making stupid tackles like that, sort of like a code between players - some lines you don't cross - and potentially ending a career is one of them.

This is one of Lambert's least confusing statements all season.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What Does this sentence mean exactly? on 23:54 - Jan 26 with 539 viewschrismakin

What Does this sentence mean exactly? on 23:53 - Jan 26 by wkj

I believe players have an understanding about the ramifications of making stupid tackles like that, sort of like a code between players - some lines you don't cross - and potentially ending a career is one of them.

This is one of Lambert's least confusing statements all season.

or......

The lads knew if we lost im off

go on go with that lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What Does this sentence mean exactly? on 00:12 - Jan 27 with 469 viewspointofblue

He’s seen it from the bench but he hasn’t seen the television replay.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024