Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Artell has pushed the full backs up... 15:34 - Jan 30 with 730 viewsKeaneish

...to counter our narrow front three who are causing their back four problems. Lambert hasn’t responded yet and Crewe have got back in the game and got into several decent positions as a result. Interesting to see how this plays out. Lambert needs to tweak it to stay on top...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Don't worry, he'll see it and make a sub on 76 minutes when we're a goal or two down.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 15:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:36 - Jan 30 with 695 viewsHerbivore

I'm struggling to think of an occasion where Lambert has managed to successfully react to an opponent making tactical tweaks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:41 - Jan 30 with 639 viewsBrianTablet

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:36 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

I'm struggling to think of an occasion where Lambert has managed to successfully react to an opponent making tactical tweaks.

When he banned Phil?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:42 - Jan 30 with 609 viewsfooters

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:41 - Jan 30 by BrianTablet

When he banned Phil?

Ouch!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 585 viewsKeaneish

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:36 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

If he pushes Judge on another 15 or 20 along side Sears they’ll have to tuck in an we’ll get back on top. At the moment we’re letting them back in the game. Thomas and Edwards are dropping deeper and Sears is becoming more isolated. No response from Lambert..

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:46 - Jan 30 with 556 viewsHerbivore

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:44 - Jan 30 by Keaneish

If he pushes Judge on another 15 or 20 along side Sears they’ll have to tuck in an we’ll get back on top. At the moment we’re letting them back in the game. Thomas and Edwards are dropping deeper and Sears is becoming more isolated. No response from Lambert..

I mean, this is hardly surprising. He's completely clueless.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:56 - Jan 30 with 488 viewsKeaneish

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:46 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

I mean, this is hardly surprising. He's completely clueless.

Yep. Lost the impetus when on top. Should have capitalised after a very strong first 25. Defended from the front as a unit, played the ball with tempo on the ground and looked a threat - Artell has snubbed that out now probably knowing Lambert won’t deviate from his starting game plan.

Given we’ve got no-one natural to hold the ball up for runners to get past, pushing Judge on is his only option unless he brings someone on and changes it. Sears will drift out of this game if not helped by Lambert who I expect will just sub him to deflect his inefficiency to deal with the problem.

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 16:28 - Jan 30 with 436 viewsKeaneish

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 15:56 - Jan 30 by Keaneish

Yep. Lost the impetus when on top. Should have capitalised after a very strong first 25. Defended from the front as a unit, played the ball with tempo on the ground and looked a threat - Artell has snubbed that out now probably knowing Lambert won’t deviate from his starting game plan.

Given we’ve got no-one natural to hold the ball up for runners to get past, pushing Judge on is his only option unless he brings someone on and changes it. Sears will drift out of this game if not helped by Lambert who I expect will just sub him to deflect his inefficiency to deal with the problem.

There you go, exactly that. Like for fking like doesn’t deal with the problem. Joker.

Login to get fewer ads

Artell has pushed the full backs up... on 16:45 - Jan 30 with 400 viewswkj

Artell is someone I have oggled for a long time and would love to see at town. He knows tactical adeptness way above league 1. 5 years time, he'll be managing in the PL.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024