Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I missing something 16:14 - Feb 3 with 982 viewsnoubledooble

O’Neil doesn’t mention Lambert in his statement. Does this mean he had nothing to do with the signings or is happy with them?
Am I missing something on 16:16 - Feb 3 with 968 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans doesn't want to sack him and he's staying so they are just keeping him out of the firing line.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Am I missing something on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 894 viewsRegencyBlue

Am I missing something on 16:16 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

Evans doesn't want to sack him and he's staying so they are just keeping him out of the firing line.

This!
Am I missing something on 17:31 - Feb 3 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

Am I missing something on 16:16 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

The similarities between ITFC and the current government just keep coming don't they? Everyone is now toeing the party line and supporting the bloke who should have been out of a job ages ago.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Am I missing something on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 816 viewsWD19

Unfortunately Lambert seems to have been very actively involved. The Matheson story included mention of a 3-way Zoom call between him, O'Neil & Lambert.

.....I was hoping Paul Cook might have been on the phone to him....but alas not.....
Am I missing something on 17:59 - Feb 3 with 749 viewsitfc1108

Am I missing something on 17:34 - Feb 3 by WD19

Unfortunately Lambert seems to have been very actively involved. The Matheson story included mention of a 3-way Zoom call between him, O'Neil & Lambert.

.....I was hoping Paul Cook might have been on the phone to him....but alas not.....

Matheson was just referring to the manager as Paul in his interview, so I was hoping he was meaning Cook and not Lambert!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024