Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hunt, Tom. MP (c) 14:22 - Feb 5 with 2625 viewsartsbossbeard

Grooming gang blog in the star today.

I'm not even going to provide a link but let's not let facts & home office evidence get in the way of some good ol' community demonising.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:44 - Feb 5 with 415 viewstractordownsouth

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:14 - Feb 5 by GunnsAirkick

It is really out of order that the Ipswich Star have essentially given him a right-wing opinion blog. The EDP isn't much different though to be fair, how it is allowed considering local news is supposed to be impartial I'm not sure.

I assume Martin didn't do a similar propaganda drive?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:45 - Feb 5 with 420 viewsmonytowbray

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:14 - Feb 5 by GunnsAirkick

It is really out of order that the Ipswich Star have essentially given him a right-wing opinion blog. The EDP isn't much different though to be fair, how it is allowed considering local news is supposed to be impartial I'm not sure.

Orders down the chain. No local paper is free from an overarching media group with political agenda.

Whilst we sleep they seep into every part of your life. It’s no wonder the centre has generally slipped further and further right since the 80s onwards.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:56 - Feb 5 with 404 viewsjeera

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Crawfordsboot

Oh the irony 😂

?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 08:22 - Feb 6 with 309 viewsartsbossbeard

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 21:57 - Feb 5 by monytowbray

I like the way he supports hunting and then plays the PR angle with his “pet bill”.

Oh and he pushes antisemite conspiracy theories so yeah.

I had a little bit of a feud with one his local sycophantic helpers over the whole pet bill/fox hunting thing. Apparently, when he was the Media Manager for The Countryside Alliance, he was pro hunting but now he's against it. She did say that she'd check and confirm this though but I've heard nothing since.

I have your avatar as a tattoo - I'm edgy as hell, me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:44 - Feb 6 with 258 viewsCrawfordsboot

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 22:56 - Feb 5 by jeera

?

A post on here complaining about the week in week out bile elsewhere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024