Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) 17:18 - Feb 19 with 3174 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 19:33 - Feb 19 with 481 viewsclive_baker

It's not even a contest.

McCarthy

Jewell
Keane
Hurst

Lambert

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 19 with 444 viewsSebastian

Close between Hurst and Lambert.
Lambert took over the ”players” Hurst put together so felt a bit sorry for him.
Hurst is still the worst, his 149 days as manager was a disgrace. What he did in such a short amount of time is fu**ed up.

"Oh I'm sorry buttercup, did that nasty Mr Cook point out you aren't very good? Run yourself a warm bath, I'll get the Haagen-Daaz and read you a story later." - Bobbychase

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 433 viewsMatterhorn

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 19 by Sebastian

Close between Hurst and Lambert.
Lambert took over the ”players” Hurst put together so felt a bit sorry for him.
Hurst is still the worst, his 149 days as manager was a disgrace. What he did in such a short amount of time is fu**ed up.

Going by his previous managerial record lambert could be a contender for anyone’s worst manager of all time
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 19 with 418 viewsgazzer1999

No, definitely not, you can trace back to where it all started to go wrong when the dark lord got here. I think he actually hated the club the whole time he was here and did his best to ruin us.
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:40 - Feb 19 with 416 viewsPJH

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 19 by gazzer1999

No, definitely not, you can trace back to where it all started to go wrong when the dark lord got here. I think he actually hated the club the whole time he was here and did his best to ruin us.

So Hurst must have really really hated us because he did a lot more damage in a lot less time.
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 21:00 - Feb 19 with 404 viewstractordownsouth

Yep. Keane's the third worst manager in our history IMO, Hurst second worst and now Lambert is the low point.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 21:39 - Feb 19 with 385 viewsBlueBadger

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 17:21 - Feb 19 by BlueWorldOrder

Love or hate Keane he never tried to get sacked, tried to push the standard and even got us into our last cup semi-final. He actually gave a number of youngsters a real chance in O'Connor, Eastham, Hyam and signed some good players in Edwards and Murphy. I can't say anything good about Lamberts time here. Keane's sides even played better football....

If the football he was playing and the amount of money he made wasn't an attempt at getting sacked then he's an even worse manager than I thought.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:22 - Feb 20 with 329 viewsgazzer1999

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 20:40 - Feb 19 by PJH

So Hurst must have really really hated us because he did a lot more damage in a lot less time.

Read back what I said, trace it all backroads when the rot started. Keane had money, none of the others have.
Login to get fewer ads

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:31 - Feb 20 with 314 viewsPJH

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:22 - Feb 20 by gazzer1999

Read back what I said, trace it all backroads when the rot started. Keane had money, none of the others have.

I know what you said and I understand it, it is just that I think the only two contenders now for our worst ever manager are Hurst and Lambert with Keane marginally 'less bad' than those two.

Just opinions but my opinion is that Hurst is still the worst with Lambert now pushing him close and Keane the third worst.
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 294 viewsBlueschev

Obviously Keane is better, he played for some even bigger clubs.
Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:40 - Feb 20 with 289 viewsMetal_Hacker

You don’t really need to ask us that right 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: If it were one or the other

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:41 - Feb 20 with 284 viewsHarry_Palmer

Are we officially in the Lambert is worse than Keane camp yet? (n/t) on 12:22 - Feb 20 by gazzer1999

Keane was poor but this was based on the high expectations upon his arrival and his previous promotion with Sunderland etc.

We expected so much more and he under delivered but he was still nowhere near as bad as Lambert.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024