Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... 20:07 - Feb 21 with 3297 viewsSitfcB

Cross his name out on our list.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 22:48 - Feb 21 with 624 viewsParky

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 21:31 - Feb 21 by mr_bean

My gut instinct is we will end up with Rolf Harris.

At least he’d give the kids a chance, I guess.
Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 22:54 - Feb 21 with 610 viewsvapour_trail

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 20:14 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

What about Eddie Howe, should we cross him off as well?

People do seem to have failed to recognise we are a mid table division three football club.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 23:38 - Feb 21 with 563 viewsWeWereZombies

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 22:34 - Feb 21 by HighgateBlue

Erm, he's not dead?

*prepares to be 'whooshed'...

But he is 90, big ask for him to get his coaching badges...and work with under 16s again...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 10:21 - Feb 22 with 440 viewsOsborneOneNil

Shame. Was unlikely, I guess, but I did have hope.
Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 14:48 - Feb 22 with 401 viewsWeWereZombies

More than eighteen hours after this 'story' broke and no confirmation, perhaps Pearson is still available - for some reason?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 14:51 - Feb 22 with 396 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't believe he's settled for the Championship when there was an outside chance of managing a L1 basket case. Whatever was he thinking?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 15:03 - Feb 22 with 387 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 22:54 - Feb 21 by vapour_trail

People do seem to have failed to recognise we are a mid table division three football club.

I do wonder when the penny will drop

My bet is when we’re appointing the manager after next sometime in 2023

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 15:11 - Feb 22 with 369 viewsOsborneOneNil

Nigel Pearson to Bristol City until the end of the season... on 14:51 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

Can't believe he's settled for the Championship when there was an outside chance of managing a L1 basket case. Whatever was he thinking?

3 year deal and a chance to resurrect a decent sized club, v a 6 month deal at Brizzle City?

Who knows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024