Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood 21:41 - Feb 23 with 2492 viewstractordownsouth

Why? Because his pay off is delayed for another week?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:43 - Feb 23 with 2441 viewsHalifaxBlue

Yes and now they say they won't be airing the interview before they go off air, even though it's obviously been done. Seems very odd but I've given up trying to guess what's going on.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:48 - Feb 23 with 2272 viewsArnieM

He’s deliberately avoiding post match pinterview BECAUSE we won, isn’t he ! That’s how small minded he is ,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:49 - Feb 23 with 2222 viewsgtsb1966

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:43 - Feb 23 by HalifaxBlue

Yes and now they say they won't be airing the interview before they go off air, even though it's obviously been done. Seems very odd but I've given up trying to guess what's going on.

Maybe it needs editing . Maybe his language was a bit colourful. Just a guess.
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:49 - Feb 23 with 2215 viewsnoubledooble

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:43 - Feb 23 by HalifaxBlue

No time to play interview and then playing a song wierd.
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:53 - Feb 23 with 2047 viewsHalifaxBlue

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:49 - Feb 23 by gtsb1966

Maybe it needs editing . Maybe his language was a bit colourful. Just a guess.

Good shout, wouldn't be surprised. That said, I work in audio, and it would take a hell of a lot of swearing to not be able to edit it in 20 minutes heh.

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:53 - Feb 23 with 2026 viewsHalifaxBlue

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:49 - Feb 23 by noubledooble

No time to play interview and then playing a song wierd.

I quite liked that tune!

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:54 - Feb 23 with 1977 viewsnoubledooble

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:53 - Feb 23 by HalifaxBlue

I quite liked that tune!

Yes to be fair me too
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:55 - Feb 23 with 1950 viewsScuzzer

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:53 - Feb 23 by HalifaxBlue

I quite liked that tune!

National Express.

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:59 - Feb 23 with 1817 viewsBlueBadger

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 21:55 - Feb 23 by Scuzzer

National Express.

If we're going to REALLY overanalyse, it should be pointed out that it's a song about getting on a bus to get away from your day job and thus means he's offered his resignation on air but they've needed to edit it down a bit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 1780 viewsGeorge03

When is it going to get played? After 10 or in the morning?
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 1769 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 1758 viewsHalifaxBlue

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 by George03

When is it going to get played? After 10 or in the morning?

In the morning was what they said on Final Whistle.

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:02 - Feb 23 with 1686 viewsHipsterectomy

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

Take a drink everytime he says encouraging

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:05 - Feb 23 with 1633 viewsbraveblue

We won. Good performance and great result. Try to enjoy it!!!!
Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:33 - Feb 23 with 1322 viewspointofblue

Radio Suffolk saying that Lambert's still in a bad mood on 22:00 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

Nothing overly wrong in that interview unless he was frostier with Brenner.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024