Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook in within 48 hours? 23:31 - Feb 28 with 1053 viewsElderGrizzly

A lot of noise Cook will appointed and be in the stands on Tuesday and taking over by Saturday.

Assumes the new owners have signed off that appointment, or at least agree with it or it will be a very short appointment!

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:33 - Feb 28 with 1000 viewsJ2BLUE

Of course they have.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:35 - Feb 28 with 957 viewsElderGrizzly

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:33 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Of course they have.

And as Joe just reminded me, Evans will still own 5% so they will be working together
Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:38 - Feb 28 with 918 viewsWicklowBlue

Regardless of the takeover, ME had been talking to Cook anyway hadn't he? Maybe the takeover being in place sealed the deal for Cook coming onboard.
Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:39 - Feb 28 with 885 viewspointofblue

Does he live in the North West at the moment? Makes sense to watch the match at Accrington then almost travel back with us if he is taking over.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:40 - Feb 28 with 864 viewsElderGrizzly

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:38 - Feb 28 by WicklowBlue

Regardless of the takeover, ME had been talking to Cook anyway hadn't he? Maybe the takeover being in place sealed the deal for Cook coming onboard.

Maybe. Would be a nice coincidence if they both agreed on the new manager anyway.

Evans normal routine is to have the new manager virtually appointed before sacking the incumbent too.

Someone is saying Cook was interviewed last week while Evans was over.
Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:41 - Feb 28 with 854 viewsElderGrizzly

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:39 - Feb 28 by pointofblue

Does he live in the North West at the moment? Makes sense to watch the match at Accrington then almost travel back with us if he is taking over.

He does.
Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:42 - Feb 28 with 835 viewsdavblue

Evans has to act with our position in the table. If the takeover falls through then he needs a manager whatever.

Plus if he did appoint the right manager and we get promoted, I’m sure the club will be worth a bit more in the Championship for potential buyers.
Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:44 - Feb 28 with 777 viewshoppy

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:39 - Feb 28 by pointofblue

Sky sports news is saying pretty much that seems to be the plan.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:45 - Feb 28 with 780 viewsElderGrizzly

Cook in within 48 hours? on 23:42 - Feb 28 by davblue

Evans has to act with our position in the table. If the takeover falls through then he needs a manager whatever.

Plus if he did appoint the right manager and we get promoted, I’m sure the club will be worth a bit more in the Championship for potential buyers.

More thinking from Cook’s perspective. He must have assurances he is the man for the new owners too, or he could be the shortest lived manager for Town
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024