Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer 18:36 - Mar 9 with 337 viewsreusersfreekicks

Gets injured? Only a left back as defensive option on the bench
So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:37 - Mar 9 with 328 viewschrismakin

Hasnt ward Played CB before?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:43 - Mar 9 with 290 viewsfloridaboy

Edwards can play right back so chambers can move inside if Toto or Wilson get injured
So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:44 - Mar 9 with 287 viewspointofblue

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:37 - Mar 9 by chrismakin

Hasnt ward Played CB before?

I thought Kenlock had?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:47 - Mar 9 with 265 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That's a very negative mind set.

Pleased to see PC set up in a positive way.

We have options to cover.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 257 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah . I had the same thought.

TEAM: Cook mixes it up... 3 changes. by GlasgowBlue 9 Mar 2021 18:24
I thought it was going to be Matheson.

I'd still have Matheson in the 18 before Ward. If either Toto or Wilson pick up an injury, or have a 'mare, then Chambers can be switched into the middle with Matheson going to right back.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:51 - Mar 9 with 244 viewsGlasgowBlue

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:47 - Mar 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's a very negative mind set.

Pleased to see PC set up in a positive way.

We have options to cover.

I don't believe it's negative to go for Matheson on the bench over Ward. It gives PC more options should one of the cb's get injured.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:53 - Mar 9 with 237 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So what happens if Chambers or a central defenfer on 18:51 - Mar 9 by GlasgowBlue

I don't believe it's negative to go for Matheson on the bench over Ward. It gives PC more options should one of the cb's get injured.

Fair enough, I'm happy with the selection and options.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024