Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are we keeping at the end of the season? 09:33 - Mar 11 with 2834 viewsnodge_blue

Players out of contract end of the season:

Chambers, Donacien*, Wilson*, Nsiala*, Ward*, Bishop*, Skuse*, Huws, Nydam*, El Mizouni*, Edwards, Judge*, Jackson*, Sears*, Drinan, Wright, Przybek*, White*, Cotter, Clements*, Andoh*, Gibbs*, Hughes*, Z.Brown*, K.Brown*, Folami*, Morris*

Definitely keep:

Chambers, Wilson, Bishop, El Mizouni, Edwards, Judge, Gibbs, Morris

Possibly keep:

Skuse, Jackson, Nsiala

Get rid:

Donacien, Ward, Huws, Nydam, Sears, Drinan, Wright, Cotter, Folami

The rest I haven't really seen play.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:15 - Mar 11 with 383 viewsSpruceMoose

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:10 - Mar 11 by MrTown

The Paul Hurst approach with Paul Cook, there is your big difference.

Now back onto the other side, this is football thread, what have I told you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:38 - Mar 11 with 361 viewsjayessess

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:05 - Mar 11 by MrTown

The more of this crop you can move on the better - this is the worst ITFC side in our history, and we have a top manager at this level. Rip it up and give him a blank slate to do what he needs to do.

What do you mean pressure on recruitment, that is their job?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 15:06]

I think 11 first team ready players is a big ask from a recruitment system that's unearthed very little over the past few years. If they've got brilliant, realistic picks lined up before May that fit the budget across every area of the park and Cook agrees they're better than what we've got, fantastic, wave most of this squad goodbye and build something new.

In reality, I don't think that's easy at all.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:44 - Mar 11 with 353 viewsjayessess

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 15:08 - Mar 11 by Radlett_blue

Isn't that what a new manager would prefer? A chance to recruit players he rates & can fit into the system he wants to play. I'm sure cook will have had discussions with Evans about budgets before agreeing to come. The squad needs to be much smaller next season, with the young players as back up.

Cook's said he wants a smaller squad, but I'm not sure he'll want to be actively recruiting a dozen players in the Summer.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 313 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 14:45 - Mar 11 by BLUEBEAT

Hasn’t Donacien been doing really well out on loan? MOTM etc?

Weirdo Lambert not picking him out of spite to the detriment of the team?

Maybe PC will give him a go...

If Lambert was a weirdo for not selecting him, what does that make the majority on here who didn’t have a good word to say about him until he was allowed to leave on loan?

People have selective amnesia when it comes to Donacien

Poll: Our final position

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 20:31 - Mar 11 with 282 viewsBryanPlug

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 14:31 - Mar 11 by El_Fenix

We can't keep Edwards unless he agrees to stay. I suspect that he will choose to leave.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 20:32 - Mar 11 with 282 viewsBryanPlug

Who are we keeping at the end of the season? on 14:59 - Mar 11 by Radlett_blue

Get rid - Chambers, Skuse, Nsiala, Huws, Ward, Sears, Drinan, Cotter, Wright.
Trigger extensions for Bishop & Jackson; sell the latter if he's only going to be a back up player. He should have been sold for £1m+ last summer.
Edwards is frustratingly inconsistent. He may have better offers from other clubs.
Judge - give another year.
Wilson - another year as back up.
Donacien - trigger his extension if Cook thinks he's good enough.
Keep Nydam if it look like he might be fit. Same for Morris. Hard to have an opinion on him or Folami plus most of the other young players. Could be worth keeping them if they're going to be used as back up in a much smaller Town squad next season.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 15:03]

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024