Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched 15:04 - Mar 14 with 1218 viewsbluesfranc

We've officially relaunched today, and you can read our press release on the club website or on our twitter or Instagram. Please get in contact if you would like to get involved at all, whether you are LGBTQ+ or an ally. All support is appreciated.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/march/rainbow-tractors-relaunching/
Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 15:37 - Mar 14 with 1136 viewsJ2BLUE

The badge is cool.

All the best.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 1077 viewsbluesfranc

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 15:37 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

The badge is cool.

All the best.

Thank you!
Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 17:47 - Mar 14 with 997 viewsmonytowbray

What ways are there to get involved? Assuming anything remotely social is off the cards for now with COVID.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 954 viewsbluesfranc

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 17:47 - Mar 14 by monytowbray

What ways are there to get involved? Assuming anything remotely social is off the cards for now with COVID.

We have weekly Zoom socials at the moment every Saturday at 12. All you have to do is send me a message either on here or on our twitter/Instagram and I'll send you the link.

Once Covid regulations allow, we do hope and plan to do in person socials but for now virtual is our only option.
Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 18:15 - Mar 14 with 940 viewsGlasgowBlue

All the best.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 18:50 - Mar 14 with 875 viewsKropotkin123

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 15:37 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

The badge is cool.

All the best.

Yeah, agreed, looks awesome

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 18:52 - Mar 14 with 865 viewsKropotkin123

Is there anything specific you've identified to be able to achieve the stated aims?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 19:04 - Mar 14 with 839 viewsbluesfranc

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 18:52 - Mar 14 by Kropotkin123

Is there anything specific you've identified to be able to achieve the stated aims?

It will involve a lot of work with the club, which they are fully on board with. I will be meeting with people at the club every couple of months to discuss what they can do and what we would like, particularly ahead of specific events like Football Vs Homophobia month and the Rainbow Laces campaign. In the close season, I'll be having discussions around what can happen around the ground.
Socially, I have a few ideas that would work virtually so those living away from Ipswich can attend, as well as a range of in person options too.
Ultimately though, all this can only happen through people discussing their thoughts, experiences etc with me. If someone has ideas for how we can achieve our aims, I'm more than happy to hear them!
Login to get fewer ads

Rainbow Tractors have officially relaunched on 19:08 - Mar 14 with 820 viewsSwansea_Blue

All Tractors Matter .

Excellent initiative. Wouldn’t it be good if we could get to the point where gay male footballers weren’t scared to be openly themselves? We’ve still got a lot of walls to break through there, both in the game and with the fans. Maybe they could take the lead from the women on this, as I think there are some high profile LGB, if not T yet. Or male rugby even. Football is so backward in relation to this subject, it’s pretty embarrassing really.

And yes the badge looks awesome, can we have it for the normal badge?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024