Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any recommendations for a conveyancer? 10:52 - Mar 16 with 977 viewsNeedhamChris

I've just had an offer accepted on a house in Stowmarket, and so need to find a solicitor.

Before I delve into the world of online comparisons etc - wondered if anyone here had any positive recommendations in recent times? Seems to be loads of options - but varied reviews. Of course if there's anyone here who happens to work in that field - that'd be good too!

Any advice to help on my journey from MKChris88 to IP14Chris88 would be most appreciated :)

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 10:56 - Mar 16 with 950 viewsKeno

PM Muncher and see if he can recommend anyone is his firm!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 10:57 - Mar 16 with 943 viewsMedwayTractor

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 10:56 - Mar 16 by Keno

PM Muncher and see if he can recommend anyone is his firm!!

You beat me to it!

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 11:16 - Mar 16 with 901 viewsipswich78

In the past I have used Charles Fraser in Bury St Edmunds, really good to deal with and fair pricing: http://www.charlesfraser.co.uk/

I'd use them again if I ever move!

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 11:18 - Mar 16 with 897 viewsclive_baker

Brian at Kersey's on Lloyds avenue has been good for me. Thorough and experienced. Big Town fan too.

Ps. Congratulations btw.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 11:18]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 11:39 - Mar 16 with 862 viewsBlueForYou

May I suggest that you try to avoid Premier Property Lawyers from Leicester at all costs. Had them involved lower in the chain last year & they were absolutely shocking & I mean shocking! They are involved with Purple Bricks, beware.
Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 12:39 - Mar 16 with 806 viewsitfc_bucks

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 11:39 - Mar 16 by BlueForYou

May I suggest that you try to avoid Premier Property Lawyers from Leicester at all costs. Had them involved lower in the chain last year & they were absolutely shocking & I mean shocking! They are involved with Purple Bricks, beware.

I'm one up from them in a chain at present.

A f**King nightmare.
Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 12:49 - Mar 16 with 791 viewsElephantintheRoom

I used NBM for a sale on the basis they had proper offices in cambridge and chelmsford in case i needed to visit in the middle of the first lockdown. They were pretty efficient and kept to the quote - which in itself was very cheap. They also had an app - very trendy - but i could never get it to work.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Any recommendations for a conveyancer? on 14:21 - Mar 16 with 721 viewsNeedhamChris

Just popped back on - thanks so much for the above that's really helpful! Will work on that now :)

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024