Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burning of the Paul lambert poster 13:06 - Mar 21 with 1802 viewsgreyhound

Apparently mind have branded it as a creative way to raise money.

I don't think I believe that for one moment, good to hear the talking town folk strapping there suicide vests on again and calling those that raised this concern lemons and sour.

The arrogance beggars belief
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:11 - Mar 21 with 1766 viewsBlueBadger

What?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:17 - Mar 21 with 1749 viewsPinewoodblue

Could you give us a clue as to what you are on about?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:19 - Mar 21 with 1748 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:17 - Mar 21 by Pinewoodblue

Could you give us a clue as to what you are on about?

Talking town host used to wave a Paul lambert poster about weekly. They have decided to burn the poster raising money for mind.

That's right burning a picture of someone that was sacked for a mental health charity
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:25 - Mar 21 with 1707 viewsPinewoodblue

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:19 - Mar 21 by greyhound

Talking town host used to wave a Paul lambert poster about weekly. They have decided to burn the poster raising money for mind.

That's right burning a picture of someone that was sacked for a mental health charity

If people make a donation so be it, so yes it is creative.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:31 - Mar 21 with 1688 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:25 - Mar 21 by Pinewoodblue

If people make a donation so be it, so yes it is creative.

They've done alright and raised a couple of hundred quid. Just surprised mind would back it tbh. But of audacity in calling some select people out as well from the advocates of every view is welcome
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 15:49 - Mar 21 with 1576 viewskhurst_848

Yes fair play is it just me or do they or some of them think there something special?
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:46 - Mar 21 with 1508 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 15:49 - Mar 21 by khurst_848

Yes fair play is it just me or do they or some of them think there something special?

Judging by this forum its not just you.

Fair play on the money they have raised but there's some funny goings on.
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 1502 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt Lambert would care less to be fair.

Anyway glad i've seen you. My apologies for doubting you! Your info was spot on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 1498 viewsStokieBlue

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 13:19 - Mar 21 by greyhound

Burning a picture of anyone is distasteful and unnecessary but what do you expect from someone who tweeted as they did this week?

Better not criticise them though or Phantom will come and set you straight.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:47 - Mar 21 with 1428 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:51 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Anyway glad i've seen you. My apologies for doubting you! Your info was spot on.

No bother. Wish for the sake of the club it could get over the line but its seeming like a stretched prospect at this point. I do wonder if lambert being fired was the signal things had cooled off as the initial negotiation was with lambert to remain in place.
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:48 - Mar 21 with 1420 viewsJ2BLUE

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:47 - Mar 21 by greyhound

No bother. Wish for the sake of the club it could get over the line but its seeming like a stretched prospect at this point. I do wonder if lambert being fired was the signal things had cooled off as the initial negotiation was with lambert to remain in place.

Any idea what happened?

Truly impaired.

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:51 - Mar 21 with 1416 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:51 - Mar 21 by StokieBlue

Burning a picture of anyone is distasteful and unnecessary but what do you expect from someone who tweeted as they did this week?

Better not criticise them though or Phantom will come and set you straight.

SB

This week has clearly caused upset amongst them. The forum in particular got really dug out by them for the first 30 minutes, along with potential poor media reporting of the club to be to blame for why we didn't know kvy was coming back, coupled with a pretty venemous attack on someone who raised concerns about the burning incident.

However anyone that now disagrees is a lemon or a troll all of which are being used to raise funds for the show in the form of troll tears, every pounds equals a tear according to the host.

First youtube comment even states to skip the first 30 minutes as it won't really make much sense
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:55 - Mar 21 with 1408 viewsgreyhound

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:48 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Any idea what happened?

From what I know the financial structure of the buyout was with lambert in play. An early sacking would have changed this for Marcus so there's either been a price change or something within solicitors searches which havent appealed because it was a long long way down the road legally. For this reason I wouldn't write it off but equally wouldn't expect moves before the summer now.

Negotiations of cooks tools for the job must of been a nightmare with the contract situation
Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 1391 viewsJ2BLUE

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 17:55 - Mar 21 by greyhound

From what I know the financial structure of the buyout was with lambert in play. An early sacking would have changed this for Marcus so there's either been a price change or something within solicitors searches which havent appealed because it was a long long way down the road legally. For this reason I wouldn't write it off but equally wouldn't expect moves before the summer now.

Negotiations of cooks tools for the job must of been a nightmare with the contract situation

Cheers. Absolutely gutted.

Truly impaired.

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 09:30 - Apr 30 with 924 viewsTieDyedIn95

Burning of the Paul lambert poster on 16:51 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Lambert would probably chip in.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024