Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Johnson looking to Australia next 12:02 - Apr 13 with 881 viewsSomethingBlue

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/it-would-be-exciting-wouldn-t-it-fa-open-to-

Whether that one comes off or not, it does seem we are about to be at the heart of something very fresh and exciting with these people.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:16 - Apr 13 with 778 viewsSWGF

They'll be racking-up the air miles on this pre-season tour

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:19 - Apr 13 with 749 viewsKieran_Knows

Bloody hell!

Does have the feel of a 'City Group' about it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:20 - Apr 13 with 742 viewspointofblue

Bless... the author still thinks we’re in the Championship.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:23 - Apr 13 with 713 viewsGeoffSentence

I think he has a thing about Ipswich, Gold Coast is just a short hop up the M1 from the Aussie equivalent of our fair town, and not only that Central Coast Mariners is the former club of Ipswich Town Legend of Legends, the homesick Tommy Oar.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:28 - Apr 13 with 674 viewsSomethingBlue

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:19 - Apr 13 by Kieran_Knows

Bloody hell!

Does have the feel of a 'City Group' about it.

Was quite instructive during Johnson's presser, I thought, that he nodded vigorously when the example of Barnsley was put to him. He will know Alex Zheng through Phoenix and have a good handle on how that's developed. Doubt we will be part of anything that formal for the time being but it's pretty clear these guys are playing a long, strategic game and the web of connections should only benefit us.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:39 - Apr 13 with 587 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brett Johnson looking to Australia next on 12:23 - Apr 13 by GeoffSentence

I think he has a thing about Ipswich, Gold Coast is just a short hop up the M1 from the Aussie equivalent of our fair town, and not only that Central Coast Mariners is the former club of Ipswich Town Legend of Legends, the homesick Tommy Oar.

Tommy bloody Oar. Now there's a name that I'd almost forgotten . He was going to be great if I remember rightly, and then decided after a few months that he didn't really want to be here after all. Peak ITFC for that era.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024