Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? 16:02 - Apr 20 with 631 viewsBluefish

Has apathy reached a whole new level?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:04 - Apr 20 with 618 viewsgtsb1966

What game?
Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:07 - Apr 20 with 604 viewsBluefish

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:04 - Apr 20 by gtsb1966

What game?

We have another preseason friendly

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:38 - Apr 20 with 538 viewsEwan_Oozami

If we're not playing Real Madrid I don't want to know....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:43 - Apr 20 with 514 viewsPJH

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:38 - Apr 20 by Ewan_Oozami

If we're not playing Real Madrid I don't want to know....

We did in 1973, did you miss it?
Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:48 - Apr 20 with 494 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:43 - Apr 20 by PJH

We did in 1973, did you miss it?

I'm afraid so, it was a school night!

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:49 - Apr 20 with 493 viewschicoazul

I’m given to understand that this is the 6th game so far this season that will define this season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 486 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:49 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

I’m given to understand that this is the 6th game so far this season that will define this season.

I think our season should be pretty well defined by now....

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:52 - Apr 20 with 480 viewsfooters

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:49 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

In fairness, it's great that no one cares so we don't get multiple threads all announcing the same platitudes about 'must-win games' and 'X cup finals'.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:54 - Apr 20 with 466 viewsHARRY10

I doubt most can even be bothered with apathy anymore
Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:54 - Apr 20 with 466 viewschicoazul

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:52 - Apr 20 by footers

In fairness, it's great that no one cares so we don't get multiple threads all announcing the same platitudes about 'must-win games' and 'X cup finals'.

I’m still convinced we are going to shtt house our way to play off promotion via penalties in the semi and the final, without scoring a single goal in open play. Now that my friend, would be Banter Era.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 459 viewsfooters

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:54 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

I’m still convinced we are going to shtt house our way to play off promotion via penalties in the semi and the final, without scoring a single goal in open play. Now that my friend, would be Banter Era.

Winner in off Chambo's arse in the 95th minute.

"Chambers. Championship."

Now wouldn't that annoy some of the numbskulls?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:56 - Apr 20 with 452 viewschicoazul

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:55 - Apr 20 by footers

Winner in off Chambo's arse in the 95th minute.

"Chambers. Championship."

Now wouldn't that annoy some of the numbskulls?

Ha! Perfect

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 430 viewsTractorCam

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 16:52 - Apr 20 by footers

Not forgetting "Is this our biggest game in years?"

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 423 viewscatch74

Don’t want to get Phil in trouble but Apathy starting up top tonight.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 394 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 17:00 - Apr 20 by catch74

Don’t want to get Phil in trouble but Apathy starting up top tonight.

Ennui on the left, Hapless in the middle, Despair on the right, DMs are Forlorn and Oates ("I'm going in to close the opposition down - I may be some time")
Back 4 of Tedium, Enervate, Lassitude and Doom
Melancholy in goal....

Has the game tonight even been mentioned on here today? on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 370 viewsHerbivore

Who's playing?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024