Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again 08:37 - Apr 21 with 541 viewsKeno

Nearest gets a a prize

I'll start with

3.14 January 16th 2022

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:47 - Apr 21 with 513 viewsKropotkin123

9th May 12:31. Going for a new record. This team deserves to be the lowest point in our history. Let's see if the can make it happen.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 498 viewsKropotkin123

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:47 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

9th May 12:31. Going for a new record. This team deserves to be the lowest point in our history. Let's see if the can make it happen.

What is the prize? Does the winner gain access to the TWTDSF?

Edit: @OP, I don't expect to answer this myself
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 8:54]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:54 - Apr 21 with 497 viewsParky

Since Norwich scored 7 the other month, we joked in our group chat “will we score 7 more goals this season”. We’re still on 0, with 4 games remaining.
Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:57 - Apr 21 with 476 viewsMatt_Netherlands

August.
Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:00 - Apr 21 with 470 viewsKeno

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:53 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

What is the prize? Does the winner gain access to the TWTDSF?

Edit: @OP, I don't expect to answer this myself
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 8:54]

First prize - an evening being entertained in fishers new bar

Second Prize - 2 evenings being entertained in fishers new bar

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:00 - Apr 21 with 468 viewsKeno

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 08:57 - Apr 21 by Matt_Netherlands

August.

you haven't specified which August!!

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:04 - Apr 21 with 460 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:05 - Apr 21 with 457 viewseireblue

Are we including own goals that are just knocked in by the opposition just for sh1ts and giggles?
Login to get fewer ads

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:09 - Apr 21 with 443 viewseireblue

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:00 - Apr 21 by Keno

you haven't specified which August!!

I think he meant during pre-season, not a game obvs, but during shooting practice, late into one of the latter sessions, hence difficult to pin down a precise date.
Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:11 - Apr 21 with 438 viewsKeno

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:09 - Apr 21 by eireblue

I think he meant during pre-season, not a game obvs, but during shooting practice, late into one of the latter sessions, hence difficult to pin down a precise date.

That explains it!!

If I was Cookie for training today Id have a open goal, put the ball yards out and tell each player to simply put the call in the net

over and over again
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 9:11]

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 16:57 - Apr 21 with 381 viewshoppy

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 09:11 - Apr 21 by Keno

That explains it!!

If I was Cookie for training today Id have a open goal, put the ball yards out and tell each player to simply put the call in the net

over and over again
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 9:11]

Is the 'over and over again' bit Paul Cook having to explain it, or them actually doing it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 17:40 - Apr 21 with 356 viewseireblue

Sweepstake Time - When will Town score again on 16:57 - Apr 21 by hoppy

Is the 'over and over again' bit Paul Cook having to explain it, or them actually doing it?

“Okay lads, sigh, .....so let’s try this, you don’t have walk so far to get the ball, if you manage to get into the net, you see, honestly you’ll prefer it, so let’s have another go hey, Jackson......oh FFS”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024