Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watched this clip dozens of times now 10:01 - Apr 21 with 5691 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah poor pass from MG. But Dozzell FFS? He stands still then berates MG for a bad pass instead of chasing down the loose ball.

Up there with him adjusting his shin pads and pulling his socks up as a Wigan midfielder runs past him with the ball.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 14:31 - Apr 21 with 294 viewsPositivelyPortman

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 10:32 - Apr 21 by jayessess

Cook's singled him out for praise both Saturday and Tuesday.

Here he comes Dozzer’s guardian.
If he’s been singled out for praise by Cook, then that shows how poor this team is.
Cook may have praised him, but he’s also recalled Sears and Chambers after some dire performances AND don’t forget who our stand in captain currently is.
So I’m not completely sold on Cook’s opinions at the moment.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 18:34 - Apr 21 with 231 viewsGlasgowBlue

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 12:47 - Apr 21 by Herbivore

The pass was far worse. A professional footballer misplacing a 5 yard pass that badly with that much time is ridiculous. Dozzell shooting him a look is nothing in comparison, imo.

It’s a bad pass. Nolan did something similar in our relegation season against QPR from which they scored. I recall posting about Dozzell misplacing a similar pass a few months ago, thankfully it was further up the pitch so didn’t cause us any harm.

As a team our passing has been poor all season. We are nervous playing our from the back and have been since Lamber started using this tactic,

However, the thread isn’t about bad passing and MG won’t be here next season. So whether he can pass or not is neither here nor there.

I’m more concerned about our own player who seemed more concerned at berating MG than closing an opposition player down and just a few games ago stopped to adjust his socks whilst an opposition player waltzed past him. It’s a worry IMO.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 19:05 - Apr 21 with 193 viewsVic

The pass is to young Dozzer’s left - his strongest side, in the direction he’s running. He’s shown for the ball so should reasonably been expecting it but makes absolutely no attempt to get it and his first reaction was not to retrieve the ball from the opposition in a dangerous area but to look at his team mate in frustration.

Had he kept trotting with forward momentum he’d have almost reached it, but he doesn’t as much put out his foot! It’s really, really poor and symptomatic to me of a player not putting in 100%. Then for his first reaction being to moan instead of try to retrieve or break down the play is just criminal. It’s basic stuff, but sadly so typical of the team at the moment.

He’s not a bad player, but this attitude does him no favors and given that PC has no emotional attachement to him I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t retain him. Why, oh why hasn’t he and the rest absolutely bust a gut in these last few weeks? I really think he and a few other think they are too good for this league and doesn’t get that at this level application and hard work are even more important that’s skill and ability.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Watched this clip dozens of times now on 19:05 - Apr 21 with 193 viewschrismakin

This is the best one

" right lads. Let's get out there and get back into this

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024