Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of our fans revel in bad news. 20:01 - Apr 21 with 855 viewsblueprint

Looking at the comments section regarding Richardson’s permanent appointment at Wigan meaning he won’t be linking up with Cook again is just the kind of news that delights a section of our support. Our we alone in having a fan base with such a large group of doom mongers?
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:04 - Apr 21 with 818 viewschrismakin

To many people want to be able to turn around and say " ha told you"

rather than being mature about football and seeing what happens after more than a couple of months with a shambles of a squad

a squad 99% of people want rid of, yet blame the manager for their faults. So why get rid of the players then?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:09 - Apr 21 with 805 viewsCuffy81

I really thought better of our fanbase

It's almost like a few of them want Cook to fail, revelling in the defeats and this news

Richardson staying at Wigan is a blow, but at least this has happened now and not at the end of season, time to identify another target well before the summer..

Honestly, we have everything to look forward too but can't help looking backwards
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:11 - Apr 21 with 775 viewssaffers12

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:09 - Apr 21 by Cuffy81

I really thought better of our fanbase

It's almost like a few of them want Cook to fail, revelling in the defeats and this news

Richardson staying at Wigan is a blow, but at least this has happened now and not at the end of season, time to identify another target well before the summer..

Honestly, we have everything to look forward too but can't help looking backwards

I do not agree, I think the negative element comes from pure frustration over the decline on many levels for such a long time.
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:15 - Apr 21 with 751 viewschrismakin

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:11 - Apr 21 by saffers12

I do not agree, I think the negative element comes from pure frustration over the decline on many levels for such a long time.

So wait until summer then, nothing's going to magically happen before then

People wanted structure, it's coming
People want a better squad, it's coming

If we turn into club who listens to these typs of modern football fans and bins off mangers left right and center, that's the day the club is dead for me

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:17 - Apr 21 with 737 viewssaffers12

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:15 - Apr 21 by chrismakin

So wait until summer then, nothing's going to magically happen before then

People wanted structure, it's coming
People want a better squad, it's coming

If we turn into club who listens to these typs of modern football fans and bins off mangers left right and center, that's the day the club is dead for me

I agree mate and am 100% positive about the future
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:18 - Apr 21 with 748 viewsCuffy81

The longevity of our decline is definitely a factor but the main cause of the in ME has left the building, its time be be positive and look to the future

Should Cook be doing better - absolutely, but he's working with players who have let us down season after season.

Buckle up because I think we are in for a massively exiting times ahead
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:19 - Apr 21 with 744 viewsblueprint

Yet the clubs just been taken over and plans have been put in place for a complete restructure behind the scenes and still some of our fans our stamping their feet and throwing their toys out of the park like petulant children.
Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:27 - Apr 21 with 709 viewsJ2BLUE

We often get posters on here saying things like 'Can't wait for the reaction on here when we lose again' etc. Some people so desperate to pretend to be above it all. They just make themselves look like idiots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 15:55 - Apr 22 with 499 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Some of our fans refuse to accept that things don't always go well. Football is about performance and results. You can accept a defeat if the performance was good and the team was well set up and maybe you lose 1-0 due to a really well worked opposition goal or a seconds bad luck. We're getting hammered by League Two standard teams under Cook. We've been in relegation form since he arrived. When is it his fault?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 490 viewsSpruceMoose

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 15:55 - Apr 22 by BlueWorldOrder

Some of our fans refuse to accept that things don't always go well. Football is about performance and results. You can accept a defeat if the performance was good and the team was well set up and maybe you lose 1-0 due to a really well worked opposition goal or a seconds bad luck. We're getting hammered by League Two standard teams under Cook. We've been in relegation form since he arrived. When is it his fault?

Here's a clue. It's not his fault after a dozen or so games.

I think YOU need to accept that sometimes things don't always go well, calm down, have some patience, and give him some time to work with a squad of his own making ffs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 16:11 - Apr 22 with 469 viewsitfcpaul

You wouldn't have thought they could have had time to do it catching up on all their school work would you..

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 451 viewsfooters

Some of our fans revel in bad news. on 20:27 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

We often get posters on here saying things like 'Can't wait for the reaction on here when we lose again' etc. Some people so desperate to pretend to be above it all. They just make themselves look like idiots.

Personally speaking, it's just apathy, J2. Ground down for years so it reached a point where many couldn't have given a stuff what happened. But now there is hope, hallelujah.

For the record, I am very much Cook in. Yes, a bad workman blames his tools and all that, but whoever coined that saying couldn't have foreseen the bunch of tools currently picking up a pay cheque from ITFC.

I'd fecking John Sitton 'em all.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024