Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pc + new owners 16:57 - Apr 22 with 1078 viewsHarryB

i wonder how the meeting went today. also i wonder which players were targeted.
pc + new owners on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 1040 viewschrismakin

I'm intrigued to see the first new player confirmed. Would kind of give us a sense of what our target pool is
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 17:02]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

pc + new owners on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 1018 viewsHarryB

pc + new owners on 17:02 - Apr 22 by chrismakin

I'm intrigued to see the first new player confirmed. Would kind of give us a sense of what our target pool is

yeah same here mate im honestly so curiuos as to which type of player is going to be coming here
pc + new owners on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 994 viewschrismakin

pc + new owners on 17:06 - Apr 22 by HarryB

yeah same here mate im honestly so curiuos as to which type of player is going to be coming here

Who'd want to me a manager

Imagine having to try and work something out with the current lot each day. Whilst looking at an assistant. Gk coach. Coaching staff for the future. Plus players you want. Plus what players to lose..

Spare a thought for Mrs Cook. Christ mine hates it if I play fm occasionally lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

pc + new owners on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 868 viewsFtnfwest

Probably started with the couple that might be staying. Would have been a much quicker meeting that way.
pc + new owners on 19:50 - Apr 22 with 780 viewsPinewoodblue

Happy to play a waiting game as far as new signings are concerned. Suppose PC has a list of five players for a particular position and rated them from 1st to 5th choice. Number 5 becomes available do you go for them straight away or hang on a bit as one of your preferred option seems likely to be available soon. Hope PC and all others involved in the process are good poker players.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

pc + new owners on 09:05 - Apr 23 with 566 viewsfergalsharkey

Dont get too excited, we are a crumbling club in the middle of nowhere with throupence.

i think if barry snufflecramp signs we will be lucky.

Poll: Cook out?

pc + new owners on 10:35 - Apr 23 with 501 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Listening to what Bakay said yesterday, we shouldn't be surprised to see experienced L1 and Championship players come in.

I immediately thought of Nathan Baker at Bristol City, out of contract this season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024