Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A.O Phil 21:49 - Apr 26 with 4627 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Any news on season ticket compensation and new season tickets and renewals?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

F.A.O Phil on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 768 viewsozzy_itfc

F.A.O Phil on 14:01 - Apr 27 by itfcpaul

it was a question

my reply wasn't directed at you specifically. I have just seen so many people try and use that as an argument and i just think its a nonsense argument.

if people were that bothered they should have cancelled their tickets, paid 10 quid for a ifollow code and it would have cost them 2.50 per person, if there are 4 of them.
F.A.O Phil on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 765 viewsBloomBlue

F.A.O Phil on 13:29 - Apr 27 by itfcpaul

What about the scenario where seats have been kept due to disability need, in our instance we have 4 season tickets, but only used one IFollow for each game, any idea what would be reasonable in this instance?

They should be able to tell who used ifollow based on your purchase history,. So I would hope in your situation (for ease lets say it was the same person out of your 4 who used their ifollow account) 3 would get the full refund, whatever that is, and the 4th would receive the refund minus the ifollow usage
F.A.O Phil on 14:10 - Apr 27 with 745 viewsBobbychase

F.A.O Phil on 10:55 - Apr 27 by textbackup

compensation....

many fans renewed stating "i'm renewing because the club need all the help they can get right now"

so they were willing to give them money then, knowing full well they probably wouldn't get to a game, but now want compensation.

I just don't understand that.

I'm personally not expecting any money back and if I get any I'll just put it towards the next ST or spend it in the club shop.

But I've kept working during the pandemic, as has my wife. Not everyone is that fortunate so each to their own.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

F.A.O Phil on 14:36 - Apr 27 with 699 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

F.A.O Phil on 13:03 - Apr 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Or alternatively people just wanted to support their football club during a global pandemic.

And then ask for 'compensation'

That is 'help' that multi-millionaire ME probably did not need not to mention staff at the club who now have to fanny around giving joe bloggs a £25.76 refund when they should be on their summer hols.
F.A.O Phil on 15:14 - Apr 27 with 663 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

F.A.O Phil on 14:36 - Apr 27 by BlueBlueBluex2

And then ask for 'compensation'

That is 'help' that multi-millionaire ME probably did not need not to mention staff at the club who now have to fanny around giving joe bloggs a £25.76 refund when they should be on their summer hols.

My comment was in response to you calling people "daft" to keep paying for a season ticket. I merely explained why I, and many others, did. I haven't said anything about asking for compensation.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

F.A.O Phil on 16:25 - Apr 27 with 611 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

F.A.O Phil on 15:14 - Apr 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

My comment was in response to you calling people "daft" to keep paying for a season ticket. I merely explained why I, and many others, did. I haven't said anything about asking for compensation.

I acknowledge that some fans will just have the clubs best interests at heart and that is commendable.

It’s the other tract that is just slightly odd. That of knowingly paying for something you are not going to receive and then asking for something in return.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 16:26]
F.A.O Phil on 17:06 - Apr 27 with 571 viewsuppersirbob

I like many others carried on paying for 2 season tickets 1 adult 1 junior I am not expecting a refund or free tickets however it would be nice if they the club gave the junior season ticket holders a free shirt or something a good PR to get the new season going
F.A.O Phil on 17:25 - Apr 27 with 546 viewstextbackup

F.A.O Phil on 13:57 - Apr 27 by itfcpaul

Just about sum up how you can make a suggestion like that is you do not understand what a disability need is,

I am not your mate and never will be

Secondly no I am not, we sit in one of the most expensive areas in the ground due to a disability need of my wife, it means she needs something where we sit to help her support the team without her disability making it extremely hard to do, no specifics, of course, but hopefully that explains it now

I didn’t make a suggestion. I asked a question.

Think you’ve lost your sht here for no reason. Nevermind

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

F.A.O Phil on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 540 viewstextbackup

F.A.O Phil on 14:10 - Apr 27 by Bobbychase

I'm personally not expecting any money back and if I get any I'll just put it towards the next ST or spend it in the club shop.

But I've kept working during the pandemic, as has my wife. Not everyone is that fortunate so each to their own.

Absolutely, but if you’ve not worked, chosen to give the club ST money because ‘I love the TOWEN they need my money’ then expect something back because they didn’t go to games, that’s what I don’t get.

As you say each to their own

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024