Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a go at redesigning the club badge 17:13 - May 14 with 4991 viewsbugblatter

For a bit of fun I had a look at giving the club badge a redesign.

Have a read of my blog post, if it is of interest to you…

http://www.comehitherdesign.com/blog/files/itfc-badge-redesign.php
Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 11:04 - May 15 with 468 viewsfranz_tyson

Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 00:04 - May 15 by hoppy

Interesting blog - I enjoyed reading that.

With your final one, I would prefer not to have the split blue myself. I like the blue of the streamlined ones you'd got without the shield, so I think that would work better overall - I like what you've done in getting rid of so many keylines too - looks much cleaner and better like that. Nice work.

If it was changing, I'd like to go with your more streamlined approach, but retain the shield - something like this, with the same blue overall, and then rather than having a second blue, the Suffolk Punch just using grey against the blue...

Not sure I like where the hoof is planted on the ball. Looks as if the Punch hasn’t got the ball under control. Prefer the one where the hoof is planted on top of the ball.
Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 13:13 - May 15 with 414 viewsjeera

Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 11:04 - May 15 by franz_tyson

Not sure I like where the hoof is planted on the ball. Looks as if the Punch hasn’t got the ball under control. Prefer the one where the hoof is planted on top of the ball.

You can see the frustration on his face.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 14:54 - May 15 with 374 viewsPremierBlue

Appreciate your work here. Is it possible you could do a version with Gold and deep blue in combination? I would really like to see that. Kind of like improving on the old yellow and blue combination.
Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 14:58 - May 15 with 374 viewsSenatorBlue

Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 18:23 - May 14 by BlueBertie

These two are good....

Like that second one!
Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 15:21 - May 15 with 364 viewsJ2BLUE

You clearly have some talent but i'm not a fan of the redesigns. I really like our current badge and wish this redesign stuff would die off. The vast majority of club badge redesigns end up looking a lot worse than the originals.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 15:52 - May 15 with 353 viewsSonOfSpock

Top and bottom left for me are my top 2, but if pushed would settle for bottom left.

I wouldnt be surprised if our new American marketing gurus will be making a great deal about the Suffolk Punch in due course.
Had a go at redesigning the club badge on 15:59 - May 15 with 346 viewsDarkHorse

Hate the versions with the shield. Simpler efforts are far, far better, and I would fully support changing to one of those.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024