Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: 19:11 - Jun 7 with 900 viewsNthQldITFC

You take your time, approach the situation gently and with consideration, get her nice and wet, and then all of a sudden there's this massive great crack...

...anybody know a good place to get replacement glass panels (Ipswich area), or is PC (polycarbonate, not Paul Cook) a better option these days?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 19:14 - Jun 7 with 868 viewsfactual_blue

Make sure it's nice and warm inside and you'll be blessed with verdant bushiness

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 19:37 - Jun 7 with 817 viewsBluespeed225

Crown Glass on Woodbridge Road did my summer house one when it got smashed. Think its 4mm minimum thickness by law these days?
Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 749 viewsNthQldITFC

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 19:37 - Jun 7 by Bluespeed225

Crown Glass on Woodbridge Road did my summer house one when it got smashed. Think its 4mm minimum thickness by law these days?

Cheers dude.

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:22 - Jun 7 with 726 viewsFunge

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 19:37 - Jun 7 by Bluespeed225

Yeah, Crown Glass are where it's at. £5 a pane and robust glazier chat, too.

Middle age is sweet.
Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:24 - Jun 7 with 716 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cracking story, but that must have been a right pane.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 705 viewsNthQldITFC

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:22 - Jun 7 by Funge

Yeah, Crown Glass are where it's at. £5 a pane and robust glazier chat, too.

Middle age is sweet.

That's a good price. I shall put aside all thoughts of new-fangled Wickes polycarbonate and pop along for a couple of proper glass panes. Sounds a bit Bob Fleming from your description?

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 703 viewsNthQldITFC

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:24 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Cracking story, but that must have been a right pane.

Here we go!

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:28 - Jun 7 with 690 viewsjeera

Don't come home late from the pub pissed up or the greenhouse won't produce in protest?

That can happen.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:54 - Jun 7 with 656 viewsKeno

You mean if you arent careful you lose control of the hose and get told off cos it makes a mess spraying everywhere?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 21:01]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 21:09 - Jun 7 with 630 viewsEwan_Oozami

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 20:54 - Jun 7 by Keno

You mean if you arent careful you lose control of the hose and get told off cos it makes a mess spraying everywhere?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 21:01]

That would depend if the nozzle's set to soak, spray or mist, I suppose..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 22:08 - Jun 7 with 582 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaning a greenhouse is very much like making love to a beautiful woman: on 21:09 - Jun 7 by Ewan_Oozami

That would depend if the nozzle's set to soak, spray or mist, I suppose..

You clearly have different equipment to me, I've just got the plain old seed drill...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024