Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. 07:43 - Jun 13 with 1567 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’m going for a 2-1 England win.

Washed down with a couple of away days beers.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 11:57 - Jun 13 with 415 viewssolomon

Nil nil bore draw. I

Anything alcoholic
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 11:58]
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 12:05 - Jun 13 with 398 viewsSwansea_Blue

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:29 - Jun 13 by ITFC_Forever

Both teams to score, no alcohol as wife’s at work and I’m at home with the kids.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 12:02]

I hate it when that happens. Get a few tinnies chilling nicely, the Mrs bu*gers off leaving the kids unsupervised and before you know it the little sods have drunk the lot. Not on is it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 12:11 - Jun 13 with 394 viewsSE1blue

2-2 England scrape a late draw.

Coffee…it’ll be 9am in Toronto.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Broadside - you are a powerful Suffolk warriors… on 12:21 - Jun 13 with 381 viewsunstableblue

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:38 - Jun 13 by gtsb1966

Barbecue in the garden. Drinking Adnams Broadside so will probably be too pissed to care about the score but going for an England one nil win.

…. Let the spirit of the Sutton Hoo helmet drive you on the Broadside greatness

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 12:55 - Jun 13 with 345 viewsellerblue

England 2 - 1 and drinking some nice cold Brinkhoffs No 1

Heinsberg Blue

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 13:43 - Jun 13 with 309 viewsBlueorder

Croatia to win 2-1. Water followed by a few beers in the late afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024