Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 great finishes and orange kits are the best 21:17 - Jun 13 with 759 viewsMullet

I've missed the 1st half, but enjoyed what I've learnt so far. Even if they disallow this one, ITFC should definitely have an orange away kit every few years if we are not brave enough to have the yellow and blue one back.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:18 - Jun 13 with 738 viewsSpruceMoose

Other than when discussing music, you're always correct Mullet x

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:18 - Jun 13 with 738 viewsDubtractor

First half was great, really good game of football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:19 - Jun 13 with 727 viewsMullet

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:18 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Other than when discussing music, you're always correct Mullet x

Given I have the best music taste on TWTD that is a bizarre take. Apart from that, yes.

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:22 - Jun 13 with 694 viewsSpruceMoose

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:19 - Jun 13 by Mullet

Given I have the best music taste on TWTD that is a bizarre take. Apart from that, yes.

Well, bless your heart.

Still, spot on about orange shirts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:23 - Jun 13 with 692 viewsMullet

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:18 - Jun 13 by Dubtractor

First half was great, really good game of football.

I have to say England is the only game I've watched all 90 mins of. Rest of them I've had on around doing other things. Part of me prefers not being so invested

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:28 - Jun 13 with 664 viewsSpruceMoose

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:23 - Jun 13 by Mullet

I have to say England is the only game I've watched all 90 mins of. Rest of them I've had on around doing other things. Part of me prefers not being so invested

I've watched a few so far, and something is a bit off with it. Very enjoyable, but maybe it's having the tournament spread all over the continent that's making it not have the same feel as a usual tournament for me. It's like watching a few friendlies that actually mean something. Good to have fans back though.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 21:29]

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:35 - Jun 13 with 632 viewsStokieBlue

Two great goals for the Ukraine there!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:38 - Jun 13 with 621 viewsSteve_M

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:35 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

SB

2-0 is a difficult scoreline…..

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:41 - Jun 13 with 609 viewsMullet

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:35 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

SB

City mate declared the game over as Ake came on.... I've only taken the mick a little bit.

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:42 - Jun 13 with 600 viewsStokieBlue

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:41 - Jun 13 by Mullet

City mate declared the game over as Ake came on.... I've only taken the mick a little bit.

Dodgy keeping there which is a shame as he made two excellent saves on the first half.

SB

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 22:53 - Jun 13 with 524 viewsFtnfwest

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 21:28 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

I've watched a few so far, and something is a bit off with it. Very enjoyable, but maybe it's having the tournament spread all over the continent that's making it not have the same feel as a usual tournament for me. It's like watching a few friendlies that actually mean something. Good to have fans back though.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 21:29]

It’s having loads of teams being at home which makes it a bit weird for me
2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 22:54 - Jun 13 with 518 viewsStokieBlue

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 22:53 - Jun 13 by Ftnfwest

It’s having loads of teams being at home which makes it a bit weird for me

Indeed, seems rather unfair to the teams that don't get to play home matches.

In normal tournaments nearly all the teams are in the same situation except the one home nation. That's not the case for this one.

SB

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 22:59 - Jun 13 with 506 viewsFtnfwest

2 great finishes and orange kits are the best on 22:54 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

Indeed, seems rather unfair to the teams that don't get to play home matches.

In normal tournaments nearly all the teams are in the same situation except the one home nation. That's not the case for this one.

SB

I also used to like the old arrangement where you had two grounds in a locality which hosted all games in a 4 team group. Surely more environmentally friendly than the usual process now where all a teams games are randomly in different places. Other than this one of course..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024