Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not overly inspired so far. 00:33 - Jun 21 with 1149 viewseddiespearitt03

Looking at the latest recruitment i,ll be another one who is not entirely filled with optimism for next season.
As much as i really want Paul Cook to do well at this club.

I,m waiting for the 2/3 quality players to be signed to make that statement we are serious about getting promotion. I just hope he can find those "gems" that can get this team scoring goals and winning games.
Not overly inspired so far. on 00:43 - Jun 21 with 1105 viewscatch74

Really have no idea myself, happy to wait and see what happens. After what we’ve been through I think there will be issues if there’s a struggle to sign targets. Either we’re in for a very exciting couple of weeks or a big reality check, quite intriguing.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Not overly inspired so far. on 00:57 - Jun 21 with 1086 viewsitfctilidie

We have signed Burns and Lee Evans who are two quality players at this level. Also led to believe we have pretty much signed Harper which is dragging on but Phil seems confident that is a done deal so take that as gospel as well

We appear to be making moves for Siegrest who I also reckon will be a Town player over the next 1-2 weeks.

In addition to this Ashton has mentioned there are other irons in the fire as well. Get a Centre Half, Centre Forward, a Left Winger and a Left back then we are looking alright. Others can join as the window approaches its end....Crooks possibly.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 2:51]
Not overly inspired so far. on 01:29 - Jun 21 with 1044 viewspointofblue

Latest recruitment? We haven’t recruited anyone in approaching a month so not sure we can be judged on it!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Not overly inspired so far. on 01:34 - Jun 21 with 1016 viewsXYZ

"Mum! I wet the bed, again."
Not overly inspired so far. on 09:03 - Jun 21 with 568 viewsBryanPlug

Not overly inspired so far. on 01:34 - Jun 21 by XYZ

"Mum! I wet the bed, again."

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Not overly inspired so far. on 09:07 - Jun 21 with 537 viewsKeno

Not overly inspired so far. on 00:57 - Jun 21 by itfctilidie

We have signed Burns and Lee Evans who are two quality players at this level. Also led to believe we have pretty much signed Harper which is dragging on but Phil seems confident that is a done deal so take that as gospel as well

We appear to be making moves for Siegrest who I also reckon will be a Town player over the next 1-2 weeks.

In addition to this Ashton has mentioned there are other irons in the fire as well. Get a Centre Half, Centre Forward, a Left Winger and a Left back then we are looking alright. Others can join as the window approaches its end....Crooks possibly.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 2:51]

"irons in the fire"

we haven't had any of those for a while

TWTDs!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024