Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cosgrove done 09:28 - Jun 28 with 3520 viewscaptainfantastic

according to henryjarmstrong on twitter.

says 4 or 5 more by end of week. Was correct on Bialkowski to Millwall

Poll: player of the season so far?

Cosgrove done on 09:29 - Jun 28 with 3464 viewsKieran_Knows

He's not reliable in the slightest, even if it does go ahead.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cosgrove done on 09:38 - Jun 28 with 3287 viewsPhilTWTD

Cosgrove done on 09:29 - Jun 28 by Kieran_Knows

He's not reliable in the slightest, even if it does go ahead.

Agree is a made-up account, and was suggested to me nothing in the Cosgrove link. Will be interesting to see whether we'd get another senior central striker with Bonne and Norwood here.
Cosgrove done on 09:39 - Jun 28 with 3251 viewssaffers12

Cosgrove done on 09:38 - Jun 28 by PhilTWTD

Agree is a made-up account, and was suggested to me nothing in the Cosgrove link. Will be interesting to see whether we'd get another senior central striker with Bonne and Norwood here.

we will have to surely
Cosgrove done on 09:40 - Jun 28 with 3232 viewsPhilTWTD

Cosgrove done on 09:39 - Jun 28 by saffers12

we will have to surely

I suppose so but someone's going to have a frustrating season as we only play one up front.
Cosgrove done on 09:41 - Jun 28 with 3175 viewstractordownsouth

Surely we're covered up front with Bonne and Norwood? Simpson and co can fill in for the cup games.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Cosgrove done on 09:43 - Jun 28 with 3133 viewssaffers12

Cosgrove done on 09:40 - Jun 28 by PhilTWTD

I suppose so but someone's going to have a frustrating season as we only play one up front.

but 2 only with Norwood injury record plus need impact subs and to account for loss of form

3 is a minmum - only Bonne and Norwood would give me sleepless nights

Trouble is a loan again does not work as they want their player to have game time

Plus sometimes he may have to go 2 up front
Cosgrove done on 09:48 - Jun 28 with 3000 viewsrayman_10

Reckon we will get someone who ‘can’ play striker but more versatile and play a variety of roles. I’ve seen Bonne can play on the wing but from what I’ve read he’s not that great there. If we sign Crooks hasn’t he played as a striker for Rotherham before?

COYB

Cosgrove done on 09:50 - Jun 28 with 2934 viewssaffers12

Cosgrove done on 09:48 - Jun 28 by rayman_10

Reckon we will get someone who ‘can’ play striker but more versatile and play a variety of roles. I’ve seen Bonne can play on the wing but from what I’ve read he’s not that great there. If we sign Crooks hasn’t he played as a striker for Rotherham before?

he has
Login to get fewer ads

Cosgrove done on 09:51 - Jun 28 with 2914 viewsITFC_Jenx

Owen Dale at Crewe has apparently played striker on the occasion.

I agree though, Bonne won't shine unless he gets a run of games at 9.
Cosgrove done on 09:54 - Jun 28 with 2824 viewsclive_baker

Cosgrove done on 09:43 - Jun 28 by saffers12

but 2 only with Norwood injury record plus need impact subs and to account for loss of form

3 is a minmum - only Bonne and Norwood would give me sleepless nights

Trouble is a loan again does not work as they want their player to have game time

Plus sometimes he may have to go 2 up front

I wouldn't be surprised if Norwood spends a fair bit of this season on the bench, which would free up Bonne to play through the middle. It'll be interesting to see who he goes for in those wide roles. Cook loves a full back to bomb on, with the wide players tucking in to effectively create a front 3, so he could be tempted to use Bonne on the left, which would certainly free up a central striker coming in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cosgrove done on 10:01 - Jun 28 with 2688 viewsMediocre_Quick

Some of his reports have been, accurate, whether they were reported after the fact is another matter.. Only time will tell, but with Bonne in already on loan, surely another striker would have to be a perm deal? And with 4/5 more to allegedly announce this week, surely these are ones you've potentially reported interest on, and it's just the final details being done restricting from you reporting them?
Cosgrove done on 10:06 - Jun 28 with 2569 viewsOriginalMarkyP

wes burns can

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Cosgrove done on 10:11 - Jun 28 with 2466 viewstractorboy1978

Cosgrove done on 10:01 - Jun 28 by Mediocre_Quick

Some of his reports have been, accurate, whether they were reported after the fact is another matter.. Only time will tell, but with Bonne in already on loan, surely another striker would have to be a perm deal? And with 4/5 more to allegedly announce this week, surely these are ones you've potentially reported interest on, and it's just the final details being done restricting from you reporting them?

He takes stuff he's read elsewhere and then reports it/exaggerates it as if he's in the know. Logically, he's going to get some bits right by virtue of the fact reputable journalists have previously linked these players!
Cosgrove done on 10:24 - Jun 28 with 2224 viewsMediocre_Quick

Cosgrove done on 10:11 - Jun 28 by tractorboy1978

He takes stuff he's read elsewhere and then reports it/exaggerates it as if he's in the know. Logically, he's going to get some bits right by virtue of the fact reputable journalists have previously linked these players!

What I thought, probably sits and scours these forums etc for def ITK info, which we all know, most of is Bollux
Cosgrove done on 11:14 - Jun 28 with 1845 viewsGiroJim

See, I dont see where Bonne has ever played up top on his own. I can only think Cook wants him on the left, but he isnt that good out wide apparently. He has always played in a 2 up top senario. I find this a strange signing. Dont think he can play the lone striker role.
Cosgrove done on 13:27 - Jun 28 with 1245 viewsPhilTWTD

Cosgrove done on 10:01 - Jun 28 by Mediocre_Quick

If you look for his name you can't find any stories under his byline, which you ought to be able to if he was a working journalist as he claims.

Not sure on who else might be coming in beyond the current two at present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024