Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What stupid, inane things have you done recently? 15:57 - Jul 7 with 719 viewsghostofescobar

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, couldn’t get back off, so decided the time was ripe to decorate the conservatory. So there I was, at 5am, roller in hand (not a euphemism). Now I’m tired, can’t focus and am writing stupid posts on TWTD. So that’s actually two stupid things I’ve done today. So tired.

GhostOfEscobar

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:12 - Jul 7 with 646 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think we can all associate with writing stupid posts on here!

Mine was to sign up for a VAT training course today, which is why I'm now writing another stupid post on here now. What a way to get into the mood for a semi final

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 630 viewsfactual_blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:12 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

I think we can all associate with writing stupid posts on here!

Mine was to sign up for a VAT training course today, which is why I'm now writing another stupid post on here now. What a way to get into the mood for a semi final

The best thing about a VAT training course is that you only need to listen to 20% of it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:23 - Jul 7 with 622 viewsfactual_blue

Most of us don't need to redecorate the conservatory to be able to write stupid posts on TWTD.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:24 - Jul 7 with 623 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:22 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

The best thing about a VAT training course is that you only need to listen to 20% of it.

A lot of our stuff is zero rated and exempt.... It's certainly very easy to ignore someone droning on in the background about it. That's the bonus of zoom meetings - my TWTD usage has shot up as a result.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:25 - Jul 7 with 624 viewshoppy

I've woken in the middle of the night, seen what time it is, thought of a song that includes a time close to the time I've woken up, and then waited a short while to post it bang on that time in the thread below, before trying to get back to sleep...

Music Challenge. by catch74 22 May 2021 22:37
The rules - tune has to be posted on the day/date/ at the time it references. 1 pt for each posted, -1 for any repetitions.
https://youtu.be/26wEWSUUsUc

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:28 - Jul 7 with 609 viewsWeWereZombies

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:22 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

Or 5% if it concerns VAT on domestic electricity, it pays to pick your courses with care if you want to qualify AND watch the match tonight...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:29 - Jul 7 with 607 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:25 - Jul 7 by hoppy

I've woken in the middle of the night, seen what time it is, thought of a song that includes a time close to the time I've woken up, and then waited a short while to post it bang on that time in the thread below, before trying to get back to sleep...

The rules - tune has to be posted on the day/date/ at the time it references. 1 pt for each posted, -1 for any repetitions.

That was top work. I'm struggling to think of a more pointless use of time and effort (which is meant as a compliment).

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:30 - Jul 7 with 600 viewsfactual_blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:28 - Jul 7 by WeWereZombies

Or 5% if it concerns VAT on domestic electricity, it pays to pick your courses with care if you want to qualify AND watch the match tonight...

...and make sure you understand the difference between VAT exempt and zero-rated goods and services.

Login to get fewer ads

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:30 - Jul 7 with 601 viewshoppy

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:29 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

That was top work. I'm struggling to think of a more pointless use of time and effort (which is meant as a compliment).

It happened on more than one (or a few) occasion(s), which should be slightly worrying, really.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:31 - Jul 7 with 598 viewsKeno

Logged onto TWTD

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 595 viewshoppy

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:31 - Jul 7 by Keno

Logged onto TWTD

He said recently... that's going back a couple of decades, isn't it?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:34 - Jul 7 with 585 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:30 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

...and make sure you understand the difference between VAT exempt and zero-rated goods and services.

We're on that know in relation to Brexit changes around overseas purchasing. God knows how people do this sort of stuff for a living. I'd rather decorate a conservatory at 5am.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:35 - Jul 7 with 580 viewsWeWereZombies

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:30 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

Ah. balls to that, just charge it all out at standard rate and wait and see if anyone twigs...

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:46 - Jul 7 with 555 viewsjeera

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:29 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

Still didn't stop him from cheating.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:48 - Jul 7 with 544 viewsWeWereZombies

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:34 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

We're on that know in relation to Brexit changes around overseas purchasing. God knows how people do this sort of stuff for a living. I'd rather decorate a conservatory at 5am.

So you're not interested in partial exemption then?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:49 - Jul 7 with 536 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:48 - Jul 7 by WeWereZombies

So you're not interested in partial exemption then?

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 515 viewshoppy

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:46 - Jul 7 by jeera

Haha... still...

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:01 - Jul 7 with 504 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:46 - Jul 7 by jeera

Modern Britain innit. Some people have no shame these days.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:02 - Jul 7 with 504 viewsjeera

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:59 - Jul 7 by hoppy

Haha... still...

Did you mean to post that at one minute to five or would anytime do within the next hour?

I'M NOT BITTER!!1

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:05 - Jul 7 with 495 viewshoppy

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:02 - Jul 7 by jeera

Did you mean to post that at one minute to five or would anytime do within the next hour?

I'M NOT BITTER!!1

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:06 - Jul 7 with 495 viewsjeera

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:01 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

Modern Britain innit. Some people have no shame these days.

Win at all costs.

I always thought Hops might have a bit of Italian in him as it goes.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:27 - Jul 7 with 467 viewsSwansea_Blue

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:06 - Jul 7 by jeera

Win at all costs.

I always thought Hops might have a bit of Italian in him as it goes.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:30 - Jul 7 with 451 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:25 - Jul 7 by hoppy

You so set the alarm!!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:35 - Jul 7 with 443 viewshoppy

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 17:30 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

You so set the alarm!!!

No, not once. I was often still up, and waited a few minutes (or 10) for a few before going to bed - such as the 2am or 3am ones, and others were when I had woken up in the early hours 4/5ish and then posted, but never using an alarm.

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 18:42 - Jul 7 with 383 viewsKeno

What stupid, inane things have you done recently? on 16:32 - Jul 7 by hoppy

He said recently... that's going back a couple of decades, isn't it?

ha!! well yes there is that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024