Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... 21:51 - Jul 27 with 1939 viewsWicklowBlue

Elder Grizzly you're famous!

Much ado about nothing methinks...but still fun nonetheless.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/transfer-news/portsmouth-ipswich-t
Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:03 - Jul 27 with 1690 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha ha. Of all the comments to pick 🙄

Still every word is true
Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:21 - Jul 27 with 1472 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don’t know why we’re fighting the ‘buying the league’ thing the rest of league 1 have tagged us with.

I’ve embraced it. HMS Buy The League has set sail.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 1280 viewsIllinoisblue

Christ almighty. And we think the Ipswich Star is tinpot

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 1278 viewsTractorWood

Have the sets of fans really 'clashed' or have they exchanged passive aggressive messages on Twitter?
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:36]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 00:03 - Jul 28 with 1016 viewsMattinLondon

Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:21 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t know why we’re fighting the ‘buying the league’ thing the rest of league 1 have tagged us with.

I’ve embraced it. HMS Buy The League has set sail.

Good sentiments.
Let’s hope it sails well and it pisses over anything that gets in the way.
Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 00:06 - Jul 28 with 1001 viewsMattinLondon

Portsmouth and Ipswich Town fans clash.... on 22:35 - Jul 27 by TractorWood

Have the sets of fans really 'clashed' or have they exchanged passive aggressive messages on Twitter?
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:36]

Clashing on Twitter is the twenty-first century equivalent of two sets of fans shouting ‘cmon then’ really loudly at each other - whilst being separated behind an invisible line manned by two elderly stewards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024