Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for Joe 18:36 - Jul 29 with 1354 viewsCoastalblue

Assuming you're still the ITFC FM dude.

What's this summer mean for you when doing this for FM22(?) I would imagine in a normal year you'd just adjust your existing player profiles, add a couple of new signings and new youngsters and be good to go.

Is this like starting from scratch or do you just rely on what has been done for players at their previous clubs?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Question for Joe on 18:38 - Jul 29 with 1340 viewsSitfcB

He’s a bit busy atm asking Mark Ashton questions on my TV

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Question for Joe on 19:29 - Jul 29 with 1198 viewsfactual_blue

Question for Joe on 18:38 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

He’s a bit busy atm asking Mark Ashton questions on my TV

What's Mark Ashton likely to know about your TV set?

Bit unfair of Joe to be quite honest.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Question for Joe on 21:03 - Jul 29 with 1027 viewsitfcjoe

I rate all the ITFC players from last season and send them on their way, I then receive the players rated by others and have a quick once over but generally good etiquette to try and leave them as they are for a bit to ensure those who have seen them more have their opinion respected

That’s unless there are some obvious issues - last season we signed Bennett’s and McGuinness on loan and their rated abilities had them so out of kilter with the rest of the squad I had to make fairly major changes to McG especially otherwise he would simply never have played

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Question for Joe on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 970 viewsCoastalblue

Question for Joe on 21:03 - Jul 29 by itfcjoe

I rate all the ITFC players from last season and send them on their way, I then receive the players rated by others and have a quick once over but generally good etiquette to try and leave them as they are for a bit to ensure those who have seen them more have their opinion respected

That’s unless there are some obvious issues - last season we signed Bennett’s and McGuinness on loan and their rated abilities had them so out of kilter with the rest of the squad I had to make fairly major changes to McG especially otherwise he would simply never have played

Thanks for the answer, seems sensible and logical. I'm guessing any major input from you on players would be for the January update then, should they need it.

Be very interested to see how they set us up in the next game.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Question for Joe on 21:20 - Jul 29 with 937 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So FM had them both as not good enough to play for the club? And you changed that on the basis the club had signed them? Or Bennetts' was actually too high and you lowered it? In which case (if you made it on a par with the rest of the squad) I would still question did you lower it enough?!

Hmmm.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 21:21]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Question for Joe on 21:22 - Jul 29 with 915 viewsNthsuffolkblue

On a separate note, what did you make of tonight? Has your opinion of Cook, O'Leary and Ashton changed at all off the back of what they said?

I found the focus on culture and having regular meetings about it from Ashton interesting.

Question for Joe on 21:38 - Jul 29 with 867 viewsitfcjoe

Question for Joe on 21:20 - Jul 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

So FM had them both as not good enough to play for the club? And you changed that on the basis the club had signed them? Or Bennetts' was actually too high and you lowered it? In which case (if you made it on a par with the rest of the squad) I would still question did you lower it enough?!

Hmmm.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 21:21]

It had Bennetts as really high and too good for the squad so I had to bring him down a bit before really doing so again in January when I’d seen him a bit!

Question for Joe on 21:40 - Jul 29 with 854 viewsitfcjoe

Question for Joe on 21:22 - Jul 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

On a separate note, what did you make of tonight? Has your opinion of Cook, O'Leary and Ashton changed at all off the back of what they said?

I found the focus on culture and having regular meetings about it from Ashton interesting.

Was really good, all seem very much on the same page and know what needs to be done and have started to address it. Ashton is the most important person for the clubs long term future, and Cook in the short term - both feel the right men for those jobs at the moment and looking forward to the big kick off next Saturday!

Login to get fewer ads

Question for Joe on 21:45 - Jul 29 with 818 viewsOldTimer2

Question for Joe on 21:38 - Jul 29 by itfcjoe

It had Bennetts as really high and too good for the squad so I had to bring him down a bit before really doing so again in January when I’d seen him a bit!

25 goals in my promotion season. Mind you Lankester got 15 as well
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 8:16]

Bobby Robson - thank you

Question for Joe on 21:54 - Jul 29 with 764 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Question for Joe on 21:45 - Jul 29 by OldTimer2

25 goals in my promotion season. Mind you Lankester got 15 as well
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 8:16]

Who did you sign Lancaster from and did you get rid of Lankester or was it confusing having two players with such similar names?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024