Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? 13:22 - Jul 30 with 1628 viewsalgarvefan

I am unable to find if the game is being streamed tomorrow, I like many other fans live and work abroad and would like the opportunity to watch it live, I am more than willing to pay. I am a third season subscriber to ifollow and think pre-season is poorly covered for us who are not able to get there. The club is missing money coming in and there are lots of us in Europe and elsewhere who would pay to watch.

Come on Ipswich, we are not taking ticket revenue, how about looking after foreign fans?
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 14:50 - Jul 30 with 1552 viewsJ2BLUE

Sadly not according to the website.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 23:08 - Jul 30 with 1425 viewsBonchosBicycle

I know that IFollow is EFL so doesn't have rights to the games but it seems it would be beneficial to all parties to allow streaming - even if just for overseas fans. The club / IFollow could charge a few quid on top of the season pass, more could see the game, and the cameramen could get in some much needed practice before the season really starts.

Actually I'd be happy if they'd at least stream the Radio Suffolk commentary as they do for regular games.
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 23:20 - Jul 30 with 1407 viewsWestcountryblue

I hope one of the things of Ashton's list is to sort out; the clubs media/social media coverage. Even Colchester streamed (if that's the right word to use) the friendly the other night.
I feel compared to other clubs of our size, the frequency and variety of content is very repetitive and lacks any form of creativity/variety. It's just interviews and highlights, when other clubs offer so much more of an insight into what goes on at their clubs.
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 23:27 - Jul 30 with 1392 viewschrismakin

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 23:20 - Jul 30 by Westcountryblue

I hope one of the things of Ashton's list is to sort out; the clubs media/social media coverage. Even Colchester streamed (if that's the right word to use) the friendly the other night.
I feel compared to other clubs of our size, the frequency and variety of content is very repetitive and lacks any form of creativity/variety. It's just interviews and highlights, when other clubs offer so much more of an insight into what goes on at their clubs.

Wouldn't even care if they charged £5 and stuck a camera up in the Sir Alf Stand so we could just see the game in full flow, obv i'd prefer proper coverage, but if not, just let us watch it somehow.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 01:24 - Jul 31 with 1325 viewsBonchosBicycle

I was surprised ITFC.co.uk didn't even show Colchester highlights.

I can't moan though. The whole IFollow thing is great for me and pretty unfair in many ways to UK-based supporters. I love it. I get to see pretty much every game, home and away, for 140 quid. And I'm glad I can support the club a tiny bit through that - it's better than the nothing they get most years when I can't get to a game. But I think it could be somehow opened up a little to the benefit of the club, and supporters. Living in the US or living in Cornwall or Stranraer , you're not likely to make many home games. Get even a fiver a match off these people though...You strengthen people's connection to the team and make a little cash.
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 10:30 - Jul 31 with 1130 viewsWestcountryblue

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 01:24 - Jul 31 by BonchosBicycle

I was surprised ITFC.co.uk didn't even show Colchester highlights.

I can't moan though. The whole IFollow thing is great for me and pretty unfair in many ways to UK-based supporters. I love it. I get to see pretty much every game, home and away, for 140 quid. And I'm glad I can support the club a tiny bit through that - it's better than the nothing they get most years when I can't get to a game. But I think it could be somehow opened up a little to the benefit of the club, and supporters. Living in the US or living in Cornwall or Stranraer , you're not likely to make many home games. Get even a fiver a match off these people though...You strengthen people's connection to the team and make a little cash.

The club media content (IFollow, YouTube channel etc...) just seems rather lazy and limited to the odd interview and highlights package. It's 15 years behind the time, uninspiring and doesn't really give you an insight into goings on at the club. The camera resolutions also seem very dated and wouldn't surprise me if all of the media kit needed a full upgrade.
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 11:12 - Jul 31 with 1066 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I used to enjoy the behind-the-scenes stuff they did (usually on match days), but then they just seemed to stop it for some reason. Would like to see that come back.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 13:31 - Jul 31 with 889 viewsRyorry

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 10:30 - Jul 31 by Westcountryblue

The club media content (IFollow, YouTube channel etc...) just seems rather lazy and limited to the odd interview and highlights package. It's 15 years behind the time, uninspiring and doesn't really give you an insight into goings on at the club. The camera resolutions also seem very dated and wouldn't surprise me if all of the media kit needed a full upgrade.

The main stopper for me from buying iFollow was the incessant reports over the last 2 seasons or so that technically, it often simply didn't work.

If the new owners were to sort that out, seems to me they'd get a huge boost from it - thousands more people watching & connecting with the club, buying more merchandise & possibly generating new supporters too.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 13:32]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 13:57 - Jul 31 with 796 viewschrismakin

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 13:31 - Jul 31 by Ryorry

The main stopper for me from buying iFollow was the incessant reports over the last 2 seasons or so that technically, it often simply didn't work.

If the new owners were to sort that out, seems to me they'd get a huge boost from it - thousands more people watching & connecting with the club, buying more merchandise & possibly generating new supporters too.

Tbf. Over the past season etc not once did I have an i follow issue.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 14:04 - Jul 31 with 758 viewsSaigonTractor

Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 13:31 - Jul 31 by Ryorry

I don't think the club has any control over that, they don't own iFollow
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 14:10 - Jul 31 with 720 viewsBlueySwede

Swedish fan here. Gutted to not be able to watch a pre season game. When did that happen the last time? Says a lot, and a bit weak from the club.
Millwall game, is it being streamed live? on 14:11 - Jul 31 with 708 viewsMerseyBlue

I think the club have improved drastically on social media over the last few seasons. It used to be dreadful but when we were relegated they seemed to start taking it a bit more seriously. Towards the end of last season I think things fell off a bit, mainly due to every post they made being bombarded with "Lambert OUT" but times have changed. It's still not perfect but it seems to be getting better. I would expect that it will continue to develop across the season and by next pre-season, they should have a few things like streams for friendlies in place, and just a bit more general content.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024