Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... 12:47 - Aug 2 with 5398 viewsitfcjoe

.....do you think we'll see it on Saturday?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 08:10 - Aug 3 with 339 viewsitfcjoe

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 08:08 - Aug 3 by timothyeo

A point against Morecambe would be a "fantastic start"?

What the f**k am I reading on here lately?!

Think you've misread that - a point 'FOR' Morecambe would be a fantastic start - i.e. they aren't going to show much ambition

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 08:13 - Aug 3 with 325 viewstimothyeo

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 08:10 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

Think you've misread that - a point 'FOR' Morecambe would be a fantastic start - i.e. they aren't going to show much ambition

Oh thank goodness, apologies yes I have misread it. Thought I was going to be driven to insanity....
We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 09:16 - Aug 3 with 231 viewsBryanPlug

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 07:43 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Probably doesn't count as happy clapping for you because I expect your hands miss each other when you do it

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 09:21 - Aug 3 with 217 viewsPhilTWTD

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 14:51 - Aug 2 by Mullet

Is Ben Morris done here?

Hopefully not but going to take a while for him to be near the first team. I would guess a loan is more likely once he's up to speed in the U23s.
We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 09:43 - Aug 3 with 181 viewschenners17

We seem to have gone 442 for every pre season game this year.... on 09:21 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

Hopefully not but going to take a while for him to be near the first team. I would guess a loan is more likely once he's up to speed in the U23s.

Hopefully thats the case....

Its gone ever so quiet on the incomings since Chaplin and Edmunson signed.
We desperately need LB, CM and winger....followed by an experienced CB.

Will be very disappointing if we don't sign anyone this week and hope we have moved on from coulson as that doesn't seem to be progressing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024