Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Harper was quality today. 21:58 - Aug 7 with 1492 viewsgalacticoblue

He has signs of being the complete package - physical presence, tackling, heading, long and short passing - I would like to see if he can shoot from outside the box in future games - I don’t see why not though.

I loved some of Dozzells passing but I felt he didn’t really do much else. So I’m happy with this trade so far!
Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:09 - Aug 7 with 1419 viewschrismakin

Funnily enough hes worst attribute is....... shooting
And probably why brom have allowed him to leave.

Hopefully we can help him with this.

What I like about Harper is he wants to go forwards.
Look at the first goal. Evan's points to bring the play back. Harper ignores that and gives it to Fraser.
His body shape is forwards. When he receives the ball he drops the shoulder to be facing their goal not ours.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:28 - Aug 7 with 1330 viewsBloomBlue

Covered a lot of ground and always made himself available, and always tried to move the ball forward rather than sideways something we've lacked for a long time. One negative for me was in the 1st half he had moved forward and was in an excellent position twice to cause problems and his first touch was worse than an Edward's first touch and that allowed a defender to clear the danger easily. It's probably being rusty in the first game but does need to work on that first touch in those situations
Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:40 - Aug 7 with 1280 viewsxrayspecs

£5m+ player in a couple of seasons. Very young and very talented.
Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:44 - Aug 7 with 1257 viewsStrimmer

Just going through the threads to chip in with Harper love at this point. By some distance the best footballer I’ve seen at Ipswich on a long time. If he translates that into outcomes and so results we’ll win a lot of football matches this year

Poll: Was it a punch?

Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:49 - Aug 7 with 1224 viewschrismakin

Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:44 - Aug 7 by Strimmer

Just going through the threads to chip in with Harper love at this point. By some distance the best footballer I’ve seen at Ipswich on a long time. If he translates that into outcomes and so results we’ll win a lot of football matches this year

To show how good our signings have been

No one has missed any of the players weve had leave the club other than defenders (rightfully)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Thought Harper was quality today. on 23:15 - Aug 7 with 1157 viewsGarv

Thought Harper was quality today. on 22:44 - Aug 7 by Strimmer

He was very good but some what out done with the class of Evans, for me.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Thought Harper was quality today. on 23:21 - Aug 7 with 1136 viewsStrimmer

Thought Harper was quality today. on 23:15 - Aug 7 by Garv

He was very good but some what out done with the class of Evans, for me.

Evans got caught badly in possession once in first half, only black mark for me.

Harper just had that close control and confidence on the ball, technically so above what we’re used to. A lot lot more to come from him I think.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Thought Harper was quality today. on 00:34 - Aug 8 with 996 viewsKieran_Knows

What a player we’ve got on our hands.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Thought Harper was quality today. on 00:39 - Aug 8 with 977 viewsJDB23

Very impressed with him, especially as he's yet to have a season's worth of consistent games under his belt. Really looking forward to seeing him progress with us.
Thought Harper was quality today. on 01:08 - Aug 8 with 940 viewsTerra_Farma

Couldn't agree more.

I thought Harper was excellent today.

Burns also looks like a great asset
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024