Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs 15:21 - Aug 14 with 852 viewsJackSted

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:22 - Aug 14 with 811 viewsBudapestByBlimp

If someone had made a challenge it might have helped.

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:23 - Aug 14 with 730 viewsKropotkin123

Thankfully we are strong in attack. I think we'll get back into this quickly

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Would you support the banning of heading a football?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:23 - Aug 14 with 730 viewsfatronaldo

Wolf still waiting to put pressure…

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:24 - Aug 14 with 701 viewsTrequartista

All shots on target this season I think (league), Hdlacky not yet made a save

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:42 - Aug 14 with 490 viewsArnieM

Coz we’ve got a naff defence and not much defensive midfield …..

Poll: If Paul Lambert remains the manager , will you be renewing your ST for next seas

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:25 - Aug 14 with 381 viewsBlueBadger

Because one of our centre halves is Toto Nsiala's understudy.

imagine being behind Toto in the pecking order.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Which ITFC manager has received the most undeserved love?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:26 - Aug 14 with 366 viewsTrumptonBlue

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:25 - Aug 14 by BlueBadger

Because one of our centre halves is Toto Nsiala's understudy.

imagine being behind Toto in the pecking order.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I would be. Not too difficult to imagine, really.
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:31 - Aug 14 with 326 viewsBlueBadger

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:26 - Aug 14 by TrumptonBlue

I mean, I'm pretty sure I would be. Not too difficult to imagine, really.

Stop bringing reality into this now.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Which ITFC manager has received the most undeserved love?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:46 - Aug 14 with 270 viewsJackSted

3 games in and our keepers haven't made one single save but we've conceded 5 goals hahahahaha our club is a joke

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021