Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs 15:21 - Aug 14 with 1134 viewsJackSted

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:22 - Aug 14 with 1093 viewsBudapestByBlimp

If someone had made a challenge it might have helped.
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:23 - Aug 14 with 1012 viewsKropotkin123

Thankfully we are strong in attack. I think we'll get back into this quickly

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:23 - Aug 14 with 1012 viewsfatronaldo

Wolf still waiting to put pressure…
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:24 - Aug 14 with 983 viewsTrequartista

All shots on target this season I think (league), Hdlacky not yet made a save

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 15:42 - Aug 14 with 772 viewsArnieM

Coz we’ve got a naff defence and not much defensive midfield …..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:25 - Aug 14 with 663 viewsBlueBadger

Because one of our centre halves is Toto Nsiala's understudy.

imagine being behind Toto in the pecking order.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:26 - Aug 14 with 648 viewsTrumptonBlue

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:25 - Aug 14 by BlueBadger

Because one of our centre halves is Toto Nsiala's understudy.

imagine being behind Toto in the pecking order.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I would be. Not too difficult to imagine, really.
Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:31 - Aug 14 with 608 viewsBlueBadger

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:26 - Aug 14 by TrumptonBlue

I mean, I'm pretty sure I would be. Not too difficult to imagine, really.

Stop bringing reality into this now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Why do we always concede the first shot on target against us ffs on 16:46 - Aug 14 with 552 viewsJackSted

3 games in and our keepers haven't made one single save but we've conceded 5 goals hahahahaha our club is a joke

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024