Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules 17:56 - Aug 19 with 2165 viewsTractorCam

He tested positive yet proceeded to go to Plymouth away, and on a supporters bus.

How many braincells does one lack?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 19:15 - Aug 19 with 1891 viewsBlueBadger

He just has Very Real Concerns.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:12 - Aug 19 with 1630 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is a fan not a player? I read the title as meaning one of their youth players.

Absolutely unbelievably stupid.

https://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/news/2021/august/cambridge-united-club-statem

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:20 - Aug 19 with 1607 viewsTractorWood

We play them away in October. That will be decent. That's if I make it to the game as Cambridge has about 3 dozen great pubs.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:25 - Aug 19 with 1585 viewsLord_Lucan

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:20 - Aug 19 by TractorWood

We play them away in October. That will be decent. That's if I make it to the game as Cambridge has about 3 dozen great pubs.

We had a cracking night game there back in the late 80's I think.

Absolutely crazy day / evening. I only just remembered it after years and years once I saw the post.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 08:39 - Aug 20 with 1299 viewsTractorCam

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:12 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

This is a fan not a player? I read the title as meaning one of their youth players.

Absolutely unbelievably stupid.

https://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/news/2021/august/cambridge-united-club-statem

Yes a fan, apologies.

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 09:15 - Aug 20 with 1221 viewsTIB

Was it Jack Beeton? I follow a few fan content creators down the leagues and he posted something on insta this morning apologising for what he did in week at the Cambridge game and has removed all the content he’s made over the years? I believe he also featured on the Dartford away video Alex Griffin did in pre-match interview.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 09:23 - Aug 20 with 1189 viewsartsbossbeard

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 22:25 - Aug 19 by Lord_Lucan

We had a cracking night game there back in the late 80's I think.

Absolutely crazy day / evening. I only just remembered it after years and years once I saw the post.

Tempted to get the train on the day anyway and have a few beers out in Cambridge.

Match ticket or no match ticket.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 1064 viewsTractorCam

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 09:15 - Aug 20 by TIB

Was it Jack Beeton? I follow a few fan content creators down the leagues and he posted something on insta this morning apologising for what he did in week at the Cambridge game and has removed all the content he’s made over the years? I believe he also featured on the Dartford away video Alex Griffin did in pre-match interview.

That's the guy, I don't know anything about him other than his name.

Login to get fewer ads

A Cambridge yoof has received a 10 game ban for breaching COVID rules on 11:02 - Aug 20 with 1018 viewsBlue_Order

My girlfriend works for the bus company they used, she was telling me about this the other day.

Silly boy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024