Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predicted line up v Wimbledon 12:10 - Aug 26 with 3324 viewsquad

Hladky

KVY Edmundson Burgess Coulson

Harper Evans

Chaplin Fraser Edwards

Bonne

Assuming everyone's fit I'd go with this starting line up. Maybe harsh on Burns and Penney but can't start them all.
Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 22:35 - Aug 26 with 374 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 20:33 - Aug 26 by chrismakin

Hladky
Burns Wolfenden Burgess Penney
Caroll Harper

Fraser Pigott Edwards
Bonne

Didn't you start 10,000 threads about how Fraser should be a number 10 and how Cook playing him wide was criminal?
Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 01:44 - Aug 27 with 325 viewsquad

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 22:03 - Aug 26 by chrismakin

The OP is what do you think will be the lineup not what you would choose

I think that Burns and Woolf will start on Saturday but I would prefer Edmundson and Chaplin to start if they are fit. I worded it badly.

If Cook plays Fraser on the right to accommodate Pigott in the team I think that would be a bad decision. Fraser needs to play in his natural position, Pigott needs to fight for his place.
Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 07:29 - Aug 27 with 300 viewschrismakin

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 22:35 - Aug 26 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Didn't you start 10,000 threads about how Fraser should be a number 10 and how Cook playing him wide was criminal?

Yes I did. And as per my reply to reuser, the OP was regarding predicted lineup.

I can't see Pigott being left on bench to often and you can't bench Bonne. So only way you can play both with the 4 2 3 1 is fraser wide.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 08:38 - Aug 27 with 276 viewsFPL_Tractor

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 12:43 - Aug 26 by jayessess

I hope we pick the same line-up as last Saturday.

This for a few reasons
1. Thought we were pretty good on Saturday
2. The injured players coming back have been out a while so starting is probably beyond them.
3. From this point i'd like us to build up cohesion and just add a player every-so-often - for example Edmundson, Ronaldo and Chaplin as they become fit, available and a place opens up.
4. Come on you blue boys

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 08:45 - Aug 27 with 273 viewsHerbivore

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 12:43 - Aug 26 by jayessess

I hope we pick the same line-up as last Saturday.

Yep. Find it odd given the narrative that we need to gel that people are recommending changing the line up. Let the players play together, get a few wins, and then tinker once things are more settled. It's a long old season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 16:09 - Aug 27 with 210 viewsstrikalite

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 08:45 - Aug 27 by Herbivore

Yep. Find it odd given the narrative that we need to gel that people are recommending changing the line up. Let the players play together, get a few wins, and then tinker once things are more settled. It's a long old season.

This is why I think he should go 442, keep solid and organized and hard to beat firstly, Piggot and Bonne could form a decent partnership I think, Piggot dropping...

Then he can switch to 4231, we look a bit wide open at the moment..
Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 203 viewsHerbivore

Predicted line up v Wimbledon on 16:09 - Aug 27 by strikalite

This is why I think he should go 442, keep solid and organized and hard to beat firstly, Piggot and Bonne could form a decent partnership I think, Piggot dropping...

Then he can switch to 4231, we look a bit wide open at the moment..

Nah.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024