Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? 17:20 - Aug 29 with 4651 viewsScottCandage

Here's why. For new owners to buy the club, fund a manager (who they said they would have hired anyway but ME finally did something right) properly in order to overhaul and entire first team. It would be the act of COMPLETE IDIOTS to fire that manager after 5 league matches. It would be COMPLETE LUNACY. And nothing that Gamechanger/Ashton have done in their time here lead me to believe they are idiots or lunatics.

That being the case, the Cook Out stuff just seems really negative. And frankly, it's not needed by the team, and it makes following ITFC so difficult. We're had SO much negativity over the past 10 years. We finally have a sunny day. Please don't complain about a sunny day.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 17:21]
Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 458 viewschrismakin

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 13:41 - Aug 30 by Pinewoodblue

Any pressure Cook is under is self inflicted. While no one is really calling for his head he must know that if doesn’t improve a leaky defence, or start scoring goals for fun, there will be even more pressure applied.

Has he the courage to change his coaching team?

We'll see if the Walton signing changes certain things. I don't see a lot of damning activity to say that the coaching is a problem. We're scoring, we're playing, we are overall defending fairly well. Just the individual issues which need ironing out.

Look PC etc will be in charge of their own destiny. of course. But i've seen town in a worse state that it is in now and I was extremely negative about Hurst and Lambert, but that's because nothing felt like it was going anywhere.. this is different. That's my Opinion of course.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 16:24 - Aug 30 with 400 viewsPinewoodblue

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 14:17 - Aug 30 by chrismakin

We'll see if the Walton signing changes certain things. I don't see a lot of damning activity to say that the coaching is a problem. We're scoring, we're playing, we are overall defending fairly well. Just the individual issues which need ironing out.

Look PC etc will be in charge of their own destiny. of course. But i've seen town in a worse state that it is in now and I was extremely negative about Hurst and Lambert, but that's because nothing felt like it was going anywhere.. this is different. That's my Opinion of course.

We are all desperate to see positive signs of advancement. After first game lots of positive comments about Evans & Harper combination but not so much so now.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 16:28 - Aug 30 with 391 viewschrismakin

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 16:24 - Aug 30 by Pinewoodblue

We are all desperate to see positive signs of advancement. After first game lots of positive comments about Evans & Harper combination but not so much so now.

I think personally, they're being asked to do to much to soon as a Combo. Not only does it take time for everyone to get upto speed, but these 2 more than most really have their work cut out when it comes to pitch coverage. Evans I may add doesn't look fit at all and that training video made it look worse for me. Harper, struggles 2nd half massively.

We need to utlise Tom Carroll as much as possible, but again how fit is he? we need another body. 4 CM's is needed so we can at least refresh it mid game.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 340 viewsBlueBadger

Can we please stop with the Cook Out stuff? on 09:09 - Aug 30 by timothyeo

I like the fact you're taking a different angle as a forum troll but you still need to work on the subtle style.

I'm not calling for Cook Out but I really wouldn't be disappointed if he did leave. I did warn how awful he was last season was massive cause for concern but I was regularly told that meant nothing. Maybe I was onto something..

You weren't posting on here last season....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024