Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
do any of you think cook should go right now? 15:46 - Sep 13 with 10761 viewspositivity

and if so, why?

(i think it's too early to make a call)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

No, the Morsy interview has doubled down on my support for Cook, this is on 07:40 - Sep 16 with 276 viewsunstableblue

No, the Morsy interview has doubled down on my support for Cook, this is on 07:33 - Sep 16 by blueboyd

Morsy interview is telling in what way? to me it was no different than last season players saying we were still fighting fo promotion when we blatantly were not.

“He’s been promoted at every club he’s been at with the style of football,” he said. “He’s done really well, he assembled a really good Wigan squad, who in the second half of the season were the most in-form team in the division.

“He knows what he’s doing, for sure, but there’s not going to be a quick fix. Any manager of any club in a summer where you have to sign 19 or 20 players and rebuild a completely different squad it is tough, but obviously we do need results now and the lads need to repay him.”

Has Cook changed much since they worked together at Wigan? “Same guy, even better than he was, to be honest. He’s more meticulous, he’s as focused as I’ve ever seen him.

“At Wigan we were on this incredible run, he put together such a good team and that’s exactly what he’ll be looking to do this season.

“Training really has been brilliant, I know it’s easy to say and I know people will be thinking ‘He’s probably just saying that’ but training has been brilliant and I think when we get players back fit and firing we’re going to be a real force in this league.”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:42 - Sep 16 with 269 viewsgazzer1999

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 18:21 - Sep 15 by legoman

Crap fans is our biggest problem imho. While the fans are learning to GEL Cooky will carry on his good work for us FANS AND SUPPORTERS!

Spoken like a true Budgie fan.
do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:45 - Sep 16 with 260 viewsgazzer1999

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 19:34 - Sep 15 by legoman

We did not know the success of Sir Bob and Mr Burley was coming but what we know now is that the success of the TEXAN support and the Cooky capability is coming...Join in the fun you sour pusses!

Yeah I remember the twitter quote "God help League 1, cause we won't" A little bit more of divine intervention needed I think.
do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:48 - Sep 16 with 257 viewsunstableblue

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 19:33 - Sep 15 by brushhand

we've played this system 24 times, had 4 wins and not once has he thought to change it during a game.
at this rate he'll be gone by october.

To be fair to Cook he changed it quite successfully against MK Dons by bringing on Carroll and changing shape, it nullified MK and made our shape more solid.

Then Evans makes a terrible individual error.

Even Cook can’t legitimise that.

The first three goals Saturday at first look shape issues, but on rewatching they are primarily player application, and a KVY howler.

BUT Saturday we look very ragged and the players head went, Cook has a responsibility in part to fix and own this.

Time running out for him.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:50 - Sep 16 with 256 viewstrncbluearmy

The club has changed everything except the crowd and are still crap

Instead of 20k turning up for a team in the relegation zone of the 3rd division if only 3k attended it might make it more real, time to do our bit for the cause

and only 300 allowed for away games

Problem solved
do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:58 - Sep 16 with 237 viewsgazzer1999

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:50 - Sep 16 by trncbluearmy

The club has changed everything except the crowd and are still crap

Instead of 20k turning up for a team in the relegation zone of the 3rd division if only 3k attended it might make it more real, time to do our bit for the cause

and only 300 allowed for away games

Problem solved

How many turned up Tuesday? same result. Problem solved? FAIL.
do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:58 - Sep 16 with 237 viewsMetal_Hacker

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 18:05 - Sep 15 by Woodbridgeblue1980

What do you think (multiple?) the issue(s) is / are?

Please god don't say "time to gel" or i'll just ignore everything you say after that.. :)

Personally I can't see beyond PC's inflexibility ref the formation and if it is his decision not to have an assistant - that decision

He needs someone defensive / someone with experience

Poll: If it were one or the other

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 08:02 - Sep 16 with 233 viewstrncbluearmy

do any of you think cook should go right now? on 07:58 - Sep 16 by gazzer1999

How many turned up Tuesday? same result. Problem solved? FAIL.

therby proving it's not our fault

good there's only the curse theory left then

we need a bloody good exorcism or Cradel of Filth gig to sort it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024