Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1024 viewsdominiciawful

56 94 79 97

Utterly disgraceful. Punish them.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 10:19 - Sep 22 with 864 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Agree. This is nonsense. I used to think Gridiron was bad but it never bothered me as American football is terrible anyway.

Defence should be 2,3 5 and either 4 or 6. I'll accept 12 as well as Mick Mills captained England wearing 12 in the 1982 World Cup.

All the Premier League have to do is make squads 1-25. I think Spain have done this, if not Spain one of the other European leagues has.

The other week Burnley had 1 to 11 on their starting line-up, the first time for 23 years a Premier League team had this. Probably down to Dyche who is a good traditionalist.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 10:20 - Sep 22 with 858 viewsKieran_Knows

Give over, it's great.

They were basically under 23's/18's players, hardly going to have 2,3,5 & 6 are they?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 12:19 - Sep 22 with 806 viewsVaughan8

As said above, these players are way down the pecking order to be given low number. However, I agree numbers in the 90's is a bit ridiculous!
Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 13:46 - Sep 22 with 731 viewsThe_Major

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 10:19 - Sep 22 by The_Last_Baron

Agree. This is nonsense. I used to think Gridiron was bad but it never bothered me as American football is terrible anyway.

Defence should be 2,3 5 and either 4 or 6. I'll accept 12 as well as Mick Mills captained England wearing 12 in the 1982 World Cup.

All the Premier League have to do is make squads 1-25. I think Spain have done this, if not Spain one of the other European leagues has.

The other week Burnley had 1 to 11 on their starting line-up, the first time for 23 years a Premier League team had this. Probably down to Dyche who is a good traditionalist.

Which begs the question, who had worn the highest ever shirt number for Town? Have to say, struggling to think of anyone past 55 for Morsy.
Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 14:06 - Sep 22 with 708 viewsNthQldITFC

Little could we have imagined back in 2021 that that number would be precisely the current record for consecutive defeats in the top flight which those perpetual yo-yoers up the road have set up until last Saturday... (and counting).

... Hang on, this doesn't look like TATD should look on Thursday 26th November 2037, have I slipped back in time again? Too many eBeers after our mauling of Madrid again last night perhaps? Young Warky looks set to break his grandpa's record this year I reckon.

[and yes, I am sad enough to have calculated the date fairly accurately! (I think)]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 15:52 - Sep 22 with 643 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Ossie Ardiles wore 1 at the 1982 World Cup. All Argentina players bar Maradona got allocated numbers on a alphabetical basis while the genius got 10.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 18:23 - Sep 22 with 587 viewsCrock

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 15:52 - Sep 22 by The_Last_Baron

Ossie Ardiles wore 1 at the 1982 World Cup. All Argentina players bar Maradona got allocated numbers on a alphabetical basis while the genius got 10.

And Hernandez

Poll: Favourite number?

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 21:02 - Sep 22 with 509 viewsTrequartista

Shirt numbers were officially ruined in the early 80s when Spurs selected Archibald and Crooks up front with 8 and 11 and had Paul Miller at number 3 at centre-back, so it doesn't really matter.

And Man City tend to win the League Cup every season so they must be decent players.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 21:05 - Sep 22 with 504 viewsTrequartista

Man City's back four tonight had a combined shirt number total of 326 on 15:52 - Sep 22 by The_Last_Baron

England went semi-alphabetical in that World Cup as well - Keegan (7) and the goalkeepers (1, 13, 22) were the exceptions.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024