Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do managers see that we dont as fans? 16:03 - Oct 9 with 1120 viewschrismakin

Last year we had Judge on the left
This season it's Fraser

Are we all watching a different sport?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:20 - Oct 9 with 1015 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd be hard pushed to know if you're correct about him being on the left. He looks more on the nowhere to me. He's not in this game at all. If Edwards can manage 30+ mins, he has to come on soonish.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:24 - Oct 9 with 981 viewschrismakin

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:20 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

I'd be hard pushed to know if you're correct about him being on the left. He looks more on the nowhere to me. He's not in this game at all. If Edwards can manage 30+ mins, he has to come on soonish.

He's a bit lost today isn't it.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:32 - Oct 9 with 911 viewsSwansea_Blue

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:24 - Oct 9 by chrismakin

He's a bit lost today isn't it.

Just a tad! Come on PC, put the fella out of his misery.

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:37 - Oct 9 with 872 viewschrismakin

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:32 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

Just a tad! Come on PC, put the fella out of his misery.

Well he's no longer left

he's gone right lol

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:37 - Oct 9 with 872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yet it's Burns who comes off. I suppose that gives him a rest.

Surely that's handball?

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:41 - Oct 9 with 846 viewschrismakin

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 16:37 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

Yet it's Burns who comes off. I suppose that gives him a rest.

Surely that's handball?

Defo handball

And then defo pen for them

Phew

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 19:56 - Oct 9 with 652 viewsITFC1977

We see 90 mins a week, PC sees 10+ hours plus he was very highly rated before he come here. I’d suggest he needs abit more time.
What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:03 - Oct 9 with 632 viewsWicklowBlue

Seem to recall some on here fawning over Fraser just a week or so ago about his passing and ability to bring others into the game. Just saying
Login to get fewer ads

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:06 - Oct 9 with 609 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When Fraser is on it, he is our best player imo. From what I’ve seen this season the performances when we have created chances, most come through him. But I do think he needs to be played centrally.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:29 - Oct 9 with 542 viewsbazza

What do refs see as well !! Shocking today.
What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:34 - Oct 9 with 522 viewschrismakin

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 19:56 - Oct 9 by ITFC1977

We see 90 mins a week, PC sees 10+ hours plus he was very highly rated before he come here. I’d suggest he needs abit more time.

Yeah, sorry think i've not made myself clear on the OP

I like Fraser he's just terribly missused here at the moment

If he's not playing central, give the wide positions to those that can play it.

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:39 - Oct 9 with 494 viewsSimonds92

What do managers see that we dont as fans? on 20:06 - Oct 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

When Fraser is on it, he is our best player imo. From what I’ve seen this season the performances when we have created chances, most come through him. But I do think he needs to be played centrally.

He's one of those players certain fans are going to fan girl over and defend because we dont play to his strengths. But we play how we play and we need the right players to fit in to the system. He has had good moments in games but largely anonymous in the majority of the games hes played. The first game I saw him was at Burton where he was very poor and not seen much to change my mind. Better off playing Celina, Edwards or possibly Aluko there imo to improve the pace and energy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024