Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walton in goal 18:15 - Oct 23 with 844 viewsIllinoisblue

Inspires confidence. More than our other two keepers. He hasn’t even had a lot to do since coming in but he looks the part.

Also, a word about Edmundon. Love love love the way he shouts and barks at his team mates. Shows he cares, wants to win and is holding people accountable. Love it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Walton in goal on 18:17 - Oct 23 with 815 viewsjayessess

Just basically, Walton makes saves. You can't go a whole season letting in every other shot.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Walton in goal on 18:19 - Oct 23 with 788 viewswkj

I was talking with Stokie during the match and we pretty much agreed it would have been 1-1 sooner without Walton. He made a really decent save not long after we scored, one that I wouldn't have expected Hladky could have saved.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Walton in goal on 18:37 - Oct 23 with 666 viewschrismakin

Must admit it was very strange earlier hearing " Town concede a corner. Followed by " Walton catches the ball"

I swear it's not usual even when we had Holy.. for our keepers recently to actually catch the ball during a corner.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:41]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Walton in goal on 18:44 - Oct 23 with 609 viewsChrisd

Walton simply needed games, his pedigree speaks for itself. When you’ve played the amount of games he has in this league and above in the Championship you know he’ll come good. Those that wrote him off after the Bolton game will look daft the more he plays.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Walton in goal on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 598 viewsDeano69

Definitely better than we had. Wish his distribution was quicker though.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 21:12]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Walton in goal on 18:48 - Oct 23 with 582 viewsbluefunk

He made a good save mid way through the second half, and his come for crosses is in marked contrast to Hladky.

Completely agree about Edmundson
Walton in goal on 19:03 - Oct 23 with 533 viewsITFC_Forever

I thought he was a bit hesitant to be honest and his kicking wasn’t great either.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Walton in goal on 19:20 - Oct 23 with 469 viewsBasuco

His kicking was dreadful, beaten in the air in his 6 yard box for their goal from a much smaller striker, painfully slow distribution, made 2 or 3 good saves, good communication with defenders and they are much more confident in him, definitely a lot better than Hadlky not sure he is better than Holy. Goal Keeper is the only serious weakness in the squad, hope it does not cost us as the rest of the squad is very strong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024