Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McAuley Bonne quality moment 19:56 - Oct 23 with 2341 viewssohamblue

After the game went straight over to a young lad in the
Crowd that got hit by the ball during the game and gave
Him his shirt. Top bloke
McAuley Bonne quality moment on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 2036 viewsEdmundo

The guy illustrates all that used to be good about footballers hasn't disappeared with time. You can still be a good man regardless of your pay packet.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 2002 viewsJ2BLUE

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 20:32 - Oct 23 by Edmundo

The guy illustrates all that used to be good about footballers hasn't disappeared with time. You can still be a good man regardless of your pay packet.

To be fair, I think most footballers are decent and treat fans quite well. We will always hear more about the bellends.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 1949 viewssotd78

Right near us. He asked the lad and his family twice if they were alright before we took the throw. That's fantastic awareness in the midst of a game. Then came back with his shirt. Top bloke.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 21:51 - Oct 23 with 1570 viewssuffolkpoker

Even for him to check on the lad mid game… then to go over and give him his shirt after the game.
That lad will never forget when one of his hero’s made a bee line for him and give him his shirt.

Only ever time a loan player is my current fav player!

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 22:30 - Oct 23 with 1385 viewsPerublue

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 21:51 - Oct 23 by suffolkpoker

Even for him to check on the lad mid game… then to go over and give him his shirt after the game.
That lad will never forget when one of his hero’s made a bee line for him and give him his shirt.

Not Bullard ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:01 - Oct 24 with 1142 viewsmonty_radio

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 21:51 - Oct 23 by suffolkpoker

It was my grandson. The ball drew a bit of blood, but he couldn't stop smiling on the way home. We have the appropriate photos, but he did say the shirt will be even better after it has been washed. It did carry the air of an afternoon's hard graft.

McLoughlin, the Fleetwood defender, having been involved in the tackle with Bonne that caused the ball to fly also came over as soon as the ball went out of play to shake his hand and enquire if he was alright.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:11 - Oct 24 with 1070 viewsArnoldMoorhen

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:01 - Oct 24 by monty_radio

It was my grandson. The ball drew a bit of blood, but he couldn't stop smiling on the way home. We have the appropriate photos, but he did say the shirt will be even better after it has been washed. It did carry the air of an afternoon's hard graft.

McLoughlin, the Fleetwood defender, having been involved in the tackle with Bonne that caused the ball to fly also came over as soon as the ball went out of play to shake his hand and enquire if he was alright.

Loads of people buy shirts on eBay or win them in raffles, but your Grandson will still be telling that story when he has a Grandson!

Thanks for letting us know that he is OK, and I'm glad he went home beaming!
McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:21 - Oct 24 with 1050 viewssuffolkpoker

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:01 - Oct 24 by monty_radio

I love that 😍

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 11:06 - Oct 24 with 619 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

McAuley Bonne quality moment on 00:21 - Oct 24 by suffolkpoker

I love that 😍

Indeed, this is a great story all round.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024